Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Annonymous Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Annonymous Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about narcotics annonymous 30, the love poem carol ann duffy, first love carol ann duffy, carol ann duffy love poems, raggedy ann and andy,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kashish

Believe me, I've remember everything Every bit of seconds of togetherness Every move, your smile, your maturity,my innocence,my stupidities every microsingle word of our conversation....I get to realise it now...as the weather changed,as the rain came... falling drops made me feel how much I too have fell for you,and these smooth cold winds touches me the way you wanted to.. As I told our time to my dearest one(not more than you)..I found that you are still remained in a sequence within me, as #Memories #girl #yqbaba #longdistancerelationship #yqdidi #rainspeaks #Annonymous

read more
I don't know either I am in love with you...or I love the soul inside you as my mate. Believe me, I've remember everything
Every bit of seconds of togetherness
Every move, your smile, your maturity,my innocence,my stupidities every microsingle word of our conversation....I get to realise it now...as the weather changed,as the rain came... falling drops made me feel how much I too have fell for you,and these smooth cold winds touches me the way you wanted to..

As I told our time to my dearest one(not more than you)..I found that you are still remained in a sequence within me, as

kUr Gaglani

#latenighttext #Annonymous #Mouse #mice #Lice #Knife #Evai #AnnonyMouse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Might I remain
Always
UnKnown to U.. #LateNightText #annonymous #Mouse #Mice #Lice #Knife 
#evai
#AnnonyMouse
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification