Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3intolerablethings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3intolerablethings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 42 Followers
  • 43 Stories

Parkavi Rengaraj

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. We all have pet peeves, things we can't tolerate. Time to write 3 of your pet peeves here. If you ask me, my pet peeves are self-promotion in other's comments, communalism (dividing society based on religion) and misogyny (discrimination against women). Share yours with #3intolerablethings. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1.betrayal
2.judging
3.wrong motives(everything which hurts a living being both physically and mentally is wrong for me) Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

We all have pet peeves, things we can't tolerate. Time to write 3 of your pet peeves here. If you ask me, my pet peeves are self-promotion in other's comments, communalism (dividing society based on religion) and misogyny (discrimination against women).

Share yours with #3intolerablethings. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Srikandi Indung

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. We all have pet peeves, things we can't tolerate. Time to write 3 of your pet peeves here. If you ask me, my pet peeves are self-promotion in other's comments, communalism (dividing society based on religion) and misogyny (discrimination against women). Share yours with #3intolerablethings. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You
About you
And still you Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

We all have pet peeves, things we can't tolerate. Time to write 3 of your pet peeves here. If you ask me, my pet peeves are self-promotion in other's comments, communalism (dividing society based on religion) and misogyny (discrimination against women).

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. We all have pet peeves, things we can't tolerate. Time to write 3 of your pet peeves here. If you ask me, my pet peeves are self-promotion in other's comments, communalism (dividing society based on religion) and misogyny (discrimination against women). Share yours with #3intolerablethings. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Jealousy...
Yaha ki baat vaha...Some people usually do this... 
When people don't listen someone patiently... They just remain busy in their वाहवाही or just elaborating their दुख दर्द... 
Osho jain 🌻

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Anaya Agarwal

read more

1. People who waste my time

2. Rude people

3. Unprofessionalism Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

xyz

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. We all have pet peeves, things we can't tolerate. Time to write 3 of your pet peeves here. If you ask me, my pet peeves are self-promotion in other's comments, communalism (dividing society based on religion) and misogyny (discrimination against women). Share yours with #3intolerablethings. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tishiyapa

read more
💮 Interference of unknown person in 
      my life.
💮 People who act oversmart or are 
      oversmart.
💮 Those who insult my loved ones. Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tishiyapa

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Sleep
Hunger 
And these summer heat ☀  Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Nfb ..

read more
1.When people blame me for things I haven't done.
2.When people argue but their arguments doesn't have any logic.
3.When people don't understand the things I am trying my best to make them understand. Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Rumu Banerjee

read more
1.Lies
2.Partiality
3.False accusations

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Nitima Singh

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. We all have pet peeves, things we can't tolerate. Time to write 3 of your pet peeves here. If you ask me, my pet peeves are self-promotion in other's comments, communalism (dividing society based on religion) and misogyny (discrimination against women). Share yours with #3intolerablethings. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babaaestheticquotes

read more
Considering castes for marriages rather than individuals ability and humanity ,
Having no knowledge but still arguing ,
To remind (one) of the favour conferred  Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#aestheticquotes

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

1.  Too much make up on faces
2.  An eighty year old with dyed hair
3.  Foul breath Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification