Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearchildren Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearchildren Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Shail Raghuvanshi

Not all fathers are perfect but some of them lacked even basic decency. Write to the children of reckless, careless and abusive fathers. I know too many. I'm writing a small note to all my friends who have avoided social media today. #dearchildren #postman #postmandiaries #Collab #HappyFathersDay #FathersDay #father #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Dear Friend,
I know why you did not share anything about your father on Father's Day. I am aware how painful it is for you whenever the world proclaims its love for its fathers.
Not all fathers come in satin packed covers. Some grow out of castaway emotions and trauma too. Not all fathers are capable of bestowing love to their children in the manner they should receive it. Blame their upbringing, company or brutal lack of sensitivity. 
You deserved more. You deserve more. Don't permit that hurtful paternal memory to spoil your present. If you are not a father yet, then you will be someday. Then, overturn your past by bestowing love on your child, that love which you should have received but didn't. Only then, will your stored up pain find a closure. 
God bless you with love always.
 Not all fathers are perfect but some of them lacked even basic decency. Write to the children of reckless, careless and abusive fathers. I know too many. I'm writing a small note to all my friends who have avoided social media today. 

#dearchildren #postman #postmandiaries #collab #happyfathersday #fathersday #father  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Dikshit Chopra

Not all fathers are perfect but some of them lacked even basic decency. Write to the children of reckless, careless and abusive fathers. I know too many. I'm writing a small note to all my friends who have avoided social media today. Sorry for the small fonts, had a lot to say and it only came into frame with small font size... #dearchildren #postman #postmandiaries #rishwrites #HappyFathersDay #FathersDay #father #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
You know it's pleasant to share pictures with your dad or clicking a picture in his shoes or even clothes. To show the world you love him. But is it all really worth it when you have a father who's not really a man worth standing by? What about the darker version of this evil who has tortured you for life and who never really cared. Because of whom you get anxiety triggers watching friends' story and wonder why don't you have such loving father... Well, all I can say is your father may be evil, consider yourself lucky to have him. Not everyone's father is alive to love or hate them. They secretly cry for not having a father on father's day. Your pain is also understandable but atleast you have a father, no matter how harsh he may be, to wish on father's day... You deserve better but someone out there would be happy with what you've got! Not all fathers are perfect but some of them lacked even basic decency. Write to the children of reckless, careless and abusive fathers. I know too many. I'm writing a small note to all my friends who have avoided social media today. 

Sorry for the small fonts, had a lot to say and it only came into frame with small font size...

#dearchildren #postman #postmandiaries #rishwrites #happyfathersday #fathersday #father  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

talvindra_writes

इस दीपावली खुशियों की
तुम ऐसी अलख जगाना

अपने घर के साथ दीपक
गरीब के घर का भी जलाना

©talvindra_writes Happy Diwali 

#talvindra_writes #diwali💥💫 #happy_deepawali_2020 #HappyChildhrensDay #dearchildren 

#Lights

Harish Labana

Miss mishra

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification