Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lipogramwithoute Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lipogramwithoute Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 18 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Sweta

▪︎Lipogram without E▪︎

Pain is what builds 
a strong man
Privation is what forms 
a rigid man
Disloyalty is what moulds 
a barbarous man
Lust is what casts 
a hawkish man
Dark or bright, it's always 
an upshot of options;
Took by him during 
hours of dawn.
 #yqbaba 
#yopodimo
#lipogramwithoute 
#poemtime 
#swet_a

Abi Lakshmi✍

Welcome to the day 8 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. A lipogram is a form of constrained writing composed of words wherein a letter or a group of letters of the alphabet is avoided. Today, let's write a #lipogram without any word containing the letter E. #poemtime #lipogramwithoute Here's a sample: Mary had a tiny lamb Its wool was pallid as snow #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Waiting for you 
So long🙇‍♀️
Aw! A knock at door!👋
What will I do 
If it wasn't you😣🤞
 Welcome to the day 8 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

A lipogram is a form of constrained writing composed of words wherein a letter or a group of letters of the alphabet is avoided. Today, let's write a #lipogram without any word containing the letter E. #poemtime #lipogramwithoutE

Here's a sample:

Mary had a tiny lamb
Its wool was pallid as snow

Sita Prasad

Welcome to the day 8 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. A lipogram is a form of constrained writing composed of words wherein a letter or a group of letters of the alphabet is avoided. Today, let's write a #lipogram without any word containing the letter E. #poemtime #lipogramwithoute Here's a sample: Mary had a tiny lamb Its wool was pallid as snow #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Thinking about you,
I am writing,
writing about you,
I am just juggling,
juggling my thoughts,
which hit as darts, 
thrown by you!  Welcome to the day 8 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

A lipogram is a form of constrained writing composed of words wherein a letter or a group of letters of the alphabet is avoided. Today, let's write a #lipogram without any word containing the letter E. #poemtime #lipogramwithoutE

Here's a sample:

Mary had a tiny lamb

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
For a light, 
to show its capacity, 
It will allow dark to approach. 
You too, 
Should allow dark shadow 
to walk by you
as to grow
you need a dark sky... Welcome to the day 8 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Here's a sample:

Mary had a tiny lamb

Madhu Jain

read more
Woodland was quickly
singing grand glory 
of souls which almost 
hail strong bond of
colossal ardour. Welcome to the day 8 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Here's a sample:

Mary had a tiny lamb

praveen kalabhavi

read more
won’t play; and so If you don’t mind my trying to sound a bit bookish and arty-farty I find that I’m linguistically stuck up a shitty tributary Welcome to the day 8 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Here's a sample:

Mary had a tiny lamb

Anuj Jain

read more
That was amazing
Mirror got my original portrait
Only now it did
I stood by waiting so long
To no avail
But today it did
Now I don't wish it to
Transfiguration 
Of yours truly came off right. Welcome to the day 8 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Here's a sample:

Mary had a tiny lamb

mini elizabeth

read more
Two burglars cut bars. 
Matron ran and shut the door. 
But all of king's guards and
All of kings cops
Couldn't put burglars in jail.  Welcome to the day 8 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Here's a sample:

Mary had a tiny lamb

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Looking at girls in pink frocks
Whistling, winking, making catcalls 
Both had turned nutty, sitting so long
Jack and Jill took it up and flung
a pail of hot soup; both jumped up
crying in pain; promised forthwith 
would change into good twosome

Welcome to the day 8 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Here's a sample:

Mary had a tiny lamb

Saurabh Gupta

read more
I am into this world
Waiting for you with insanity...
I am into this mankind
To stay with full of clarity...

Here's a sample:

Mary had a tiny lamb
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification