tags

Best dontgiveup Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best dontgiveup Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 35 Followers
  • 48 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Keep digging n grinding, Until you turn a mess into a miracle, For god sake that's the only way I know, Unknown to the feeling of walking on Known road, my roads are self ploughed, Just kept walking in dark, With lantern of skills n art, Stopped questioning my ability to Get through, Oh Bring it On, reverberates the echo, Don't know where I stand today, But it all looks Okay.. Covered a lot so far... Will go miraculously a trillion as far..."

Keep digging n grinding,
Until you turn a mess into a miracle,
For god sake that's the only way I know,
Unknown to the feeling of walking on
Known road, my roads are self ploughed,
Just kept walking in dark,
With lantern of skills n art,
Stopped questioning my ability to
Get through,
Oh Bring it On, reverberates the echo, 
Don't know where I stand today, 
But it all looks Okay.. 
Covered a lot so far... 
Will go miraculously a trillion as far...

BEYOND HELD BACK 11... UNSTOPPABLE..
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerapper #comebackstronger #provethemwrong #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #nojotoenglish #beastmode #determination #nomercy #nobowdown #NeverBackDown #dontgiveup #dontquit

23 Love
1 Share

"Its not first time, when I felt, I should give up, But every time, I was more curious to know... What if I won't ?"

Its not first time, 
when I felt,
I should give up,
But every time,
 I was more curious to know...
What if I won't ?

#RM #Nojoto #Shayari #dontgiveup #totd

32 Love

"I believe that, when you believe in your self you won't believe in people who are actually trying to drag you down 😇"

I believe that, when you believe in your self you won't believe in people who are actually trying to drag you down
😇

#dontgiveup

38 Love

"it's a attempt in learning 🙌 this word should have no volume u gave up after failure 🙇🙇🙇🙆 is real failure 🙌🙌"

it's a attempt in learning 🙌
this word should have no volume 
u gave up after failure 🙇🙇🙇🙆
is real failure 🙌🙌

#Failure#getup....#dontgiveup......
real means of failure is giving uppp......... @Internet Jockey @Monazir Hussain Ansari @Brajesh Kumar Pandey @Kaushal Kumar @Ashutosh Mishra

13 Love
1 Share

"My grit has not made with a fart, so when people laugh because of my mistake, I never feel ashamed. Now I can manage all the complexity of art, life gives me to use them as well as to create many more opportunities - simultaneously!"

My grit has not made with a fart, so when people 
laugh because of my mistake, I never feel ashamed. 
Now I can manage all the complexity of art, 
life gives me to use them as well as to create
many more opportunities - simultaneously!

I prefer to make mistakes & they appear for the repair.
I grant after hearing & certainly feeling goes into fearing without applying. Once, after realizing they looked so different & I started believing it was actually annoying.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖⚖️🌬️
#whenlifegives #obstruction #accept #dontgiveup#make #Mistake #whyareyouawake #opportunity 🧚🧘😎🎶

61 Love