Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best typical Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best typical Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the life of the typical college student is characterized by time spent in many different areas, typical meaning in hindi, the life of the typical college student is characterized by time spent studying, typical weight of cricket bat, the life of the typical college student is characterized,

• 11 Followers
  • 71 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

pavan ponnaganti

#typical

read more
#Typical Love life
Kaliga unnapdu love cheskone stage nundi..... 
Love chupinchadaniki kali leni stage ki....
Kali cheskoni mari mana love ni prove cheskone stage ki devolep avutham.....

Osho Jain

Satirical world 😵yqbaba Pic credit goes to Google 😁 #typical

read more
Beware of all those aunties who are always ready to peep into the window of your house #typical aunties cum nautankies
Surprisingly they don't know about the wonders their own kids are creating but they too much bother abouts other's kids.  Satirical world 😵#yqbaba
Pic credit goes to Google 😁

Diwa

whew... here's my attempt to do the new 'meme' challenge! 😅😅😅 #typical #YQMeme #YQMT1 #Funny #yqbaba

read more
A typical scene.... whew... here's my attempt to do the new 'meme' challenge! 😅😅😅 #typical #YQmeme #YQMT1 #funny #yqbaba

tera j33t...

intezaar may rehne lge hain...
yeh mosam bhi hwa may behne lge hain....

k haal na puch mera mere chahne waalo se.....
mere apne hi mujhe gaafal kehne lge hain...

mai waha hoon baitha jaha koi rasta aata nhi...
koi pukaare toh unhe na jaane kahan rehne lge hain....

©tera j33t... #Deep #love #Soul #alone #Broken #true_love #Loving #osm #typical 

#waiting

Tejaswita Rajput

#typical me #MoonHiding

read more
I am a girl
Not preety like others out there
But i m smart and strong
I m a dork,happily single,ignored and overlooked
But i m not a brat
I m not fragile
I m just a girl
I can do everthing i like and want
I m neither daddy's princess nor mumma's follower
But i m me 
I m me everywhere
I keep a sinle face,handling twos is not in my court
I m just a girl just me everytime #typical me

#MoonHiding

shabana Aslam

stop expectation #Shayari

read more
stop your stupidity ..
stop your expectation from other..
you are coming in world alone  and will go alone too..
so dnt create typical drama dnt show your typical emotions .you are important yourself..thats enough..🙌
Just trust On Allah.He is best planer for you.🌿 stop expectation

scholaRTom

nojoto #typical #Human #Nature

read more
"Sometime we have to act like selfless but in reality we may be  wanting it like anyone else" #nojoto #typical #human #nature

Meghana Ladhania

(Don't just love without reading) too long.. How you become friends with somebody? When you are an introvert yourself! So let's say this was the typical girl met a guy became friends and much more.. It was he, who himself came to her for introduction with a handshake.. #Gif #Friendship #nojotoenglish #nojotostory

read more
Book quotes in Hindi Taking things simple instead of complicating it with our storm of emotions..
[read caption for the story dedicated to friendship]
 #gif (Don't just love without reading)
too long..

How you become friends with somebody?
When you are an introvert yourself!
So let's say this was the typical girl met a guy became friends and much more..
It was he,
who himself came to her for introduction with a handshake..

okbyequote

The typical conversation of two Indians being henceforth "Kya maal hai bhai" isko dekh bc "hot" hai bc .. kash isko chood pata, par ladki kha palat ke dekhne wali hai..!! Those student whistle at her shamelessly at she enter the college gates,she just ignores and moves ahead. To those boys who have these feelings after seeing a girl just imagine,you still call your slef good,... Seriously yeh sb zaruri hai bhai ... Ladki dekha nhi ki Suru matlb itna Josh late kha se ho bhai...or agar itta hi Josh padne me karte to pta nhi kha s kha chale gye hote...oh excuse me Kahi apko ye to nhi lag rha hai ki kya bhenchod ye admin Kaan chodd rha hai apne jaise bhut suceess kar gya bhai Mai already job pe hu or salary 45k hai..next promotion me double ho jayega so please mujhe judge mat kar na... Late night you and your sister are walking on the street,but you see those typical junkies sitting near the bikes,drunk,teasing uh and circling you on bikes and calling you by cheap name..rite??

read more
The Typical conversation
[READ FULL CAPTION] The typical conversation of two Indians being henceforth "Kya maal hai bhai" isko dekh bc "hot" hai bc .. kash isko chood pata, par ladki kha palat ke dekhne wali hai..!!
Those student whistle at her shamelessly at she enter the college gates,she just ignores and moves ahead.

To those boys who have these feelings after seeing a girl just imagine,you still call your slef good,... Seriously yeh sb zaruri hai bhai ...

Ladki dekha nhi ki Suru matlb itna Josh late kha se ho bhai...or agar itta hi Josh padne me karte to pta nhi kha s kha chale gye hote...oh excuse me Kahi apko ye to nhi lag rha hai ki kya bhenchod ye admin Kaan chodd rha hai apne jaise bhut suceess kar gya bhai Mai already job pe hu or salary 45k hai..next promotion me double ho jayega so please mujhe judge mat kar na...

Late night you and your sister are walking on the street,but you see those typical junkies sitting near the bikes,drunk,teasing uh and circling you on bikes and calling you by cheap name..rite??

आहत

#आहतबोल
ये नहीं  कि तुम समझ नहीं पाए।
इश्क़ अपना ही कुछ टिपीकल है।।
#एसबी_आहत #terepyaarmeindildaar #samajh #ishq #pyaar #dildaar #gham #typical #ajeeb #aahatbol #nozoto
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification