Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unabletowrite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unabletowrite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sorry unable to create a suitable, nrpe unable to read output, diawi unable to install app, sorry unable to create, unable to sleep,

• 46 Followers
  • 47 Stories

RaaWi

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

What's your way to come out of a #writersblock? #unabletowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
I'll type... 😝😝😝 What's your way to come out of a #writersblock? #unabletowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Haseena Dudekula

What's your way to come out of a #writersblock? #unabletowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't fret or freak out,
Writing is as natural as breathing,
It will happen as and when,
it wants to...
In the meanwhile,
I keep reading to replenish,
my thirsty reserves,
of words and thoughts...  What's your way to come out of a #writersblock? #unabletowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Latika Bisht

What's your way to come out of a #writersblock? #unabletowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am stressed and puzzled..
   My heart is noisy and confused..
As writing soothes my heart..
 ...and ask my mind to restart
..and to forget everything and the dark past. What's your way to come out of a #writersblock? #unabletowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dipa Rani G.

What's your way to come out of a #writersblock #unabletowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I read, paint and think of this universe. Looking at the sky I wonder that we are so tiny creatures in this universe. What make us so special? Feelings, may be and ability to express it in writing. A very few can express it well in words. Rest enjoy reading it. Isn't a gift to writers? In this tiny timeline that might be our only purpose, give little tangy feeling in people lives. Add little rainbows in this most grey colored world? What's your way to come out of a #writersblock #unabletowrite #yourquoteandmine

Anjali Bisht

read more
That is the time I feel deserted
like the soul with no life
No warmth in the mornings
The breeze is as cold as the night
No more pain to pour
No more love I can share
That is the time of quarrel 
As if each day ends up with a never-ending fight
Where my heart wishes to fantasize
Where my thoughts get strangled
Each time my mind express to excite
And my words rammed into the darkest
Leaving everything incomplete

( And here again not able to write.....)

What's your way to come out of a #writersblock? #unabletowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Karthika Karthika

read more
Over thinking about the topic
Don't get a clear idea
So i am not able to write What's your way to come out of a #writersblock? #unabletowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

ADHURA MANN

read more
When I am not able to write,
     It means........
          I have lost you. What's your way to come out of a #writersblock? #unabletowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

What's your way to come out of a #writersblock? #unabletowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
I read🌻 What's your way to come out of a #writersblock? #unabletowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I Search for words
Everywhere I can 
In the end
I close my eyes
Think about you
Feel my heart beat
Let the music flow in my
And slowly words
Starts flowing through pen... What's your way to come out of a #writersblock? #unabletowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification