Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best funnylife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best funnylife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about arz kiya hai funny love shayari, fun things to do near me, funny quotes about life and love, funny quotes to say i love you, i love you quotes for him funny,

• 57 Followers
  • 61 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mr Shishir Kumar Sahu

mute video

Death prince

mute video

Uvarani jaganathan

When life gives you lemons, write funny quotes about it. Bring out the irony of life through humour and comedy. Use #funnylife and share your funny side. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #funnylife #lonewolf

read more
I'm Innocent in analysing fake smile's...  When life gives you lemons, write funny quotes about it. Bring out the irony of life through humour and comedy. Use #funnylife and share your funny side.

#collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #funnylife #lonewolf

Fairy Lights

Rough translation: Oh it's him! #HappyBirthdayMeme to #JasonBateman. 🤟Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2175. Get. Set. Meme it! 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #funnylife

read more
When I recognise someone in a photograph: Rough translation: Oh it's him!

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #JasonBateman. 

🤟Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2175. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #funnylife

Swapnil Moon

When life gives you lemons, write funny quotes about it. Bring out the irony of life through humour and comedy. Use #funnylife and share your funny side. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
things keep getting 
worse and worse,
No matter how hard I try 
to fix it and
it ends as it has to be. When life gives you lemons, write funny quotes about it. Bring out the irony of life through humour and comedy. Use #funnylife and share your funny side.

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

CM Chaitanyaa

When life gives you lemons, write funny quotes about it. Bring out the irony of life through humour and comedy. Use #funnylife and share your funny side. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't know what my life is... When life gives you lemons, write funny quotes about it. Bring out the irony of life through humour and comedy. Use #funnylife and share your funny side.

Abid

#funnylife #funwithmemes #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with JYOTI SWAMI Nehle pe dehla...

read more
Mil gaya mujhe hamasafar, 
Ab dhunde ki zarurat nahi.
Jalte rahe jisne inkaar kiya, 
Ab duubne ki zarurat nahi. 
😛👎👎👎👎👎
 #funnylife #funwithmemes #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with JYOTI SWAMI
Nehle pe dehla...

Abid

read more
that it isn't funny... 😒 When life gives you lemons, write funny quotes about it. Bring out the irony of life through humour and comedy. Use #funnylife and share your funny side.

কলমে✒মন(Rabina Sarkar)

Collab করে লিখে ফেলো অনুরুপ দুই মজার লাইন। হাসো আর হাসাও।টেনশন ভাগাও।😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 শর্তঃ প্রথম লাইনের প্রথমে, "আজ আমি গরীব বলে" ও দ্বিতীয় লাইনের প্রথমে, "যেদিন বড়লোক হব" অবশ্যই থাকতে হবে। #yqdada #yqbangla #yqjokes #funnylife #lollife #হাসি #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with অরুন কে বিশ্বাস

read more
আজ আমি গরিব বলে Sandwich খাই,
যেদিন বড়লোক হব সেদিন পেট ভরে Sand খাব। Collab করে লিখে ফেলো অনুরুপ দুই মজার লাইন। হাসো আর হাসাও।টেনশন ভাগাও।😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
শর্তঃ প্রথম লাইনের প্রথমে, "আজ আমি গরীব বলে"
ও
দ্বিতীয় লাইনের প্রথমে, "যেদিন বড়লোক হব" অবশ্যই থাকতে হবে।

#yqdada #yqbangla #yqjokes #funnylife #lollife #হাসি #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with অরুন কে বিশ্বাস

Sita Prasad

#Funny life

We are colour blind as babies
We are blind in love as youth
We are blinded by God when we get old.

#funnylife #collab #yqbaba #yqquotes
loader