Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ritual Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ritual Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ritual quotes, the ritual movie review, the ritual movie, ritual meaning in bengali, ritual meaning,

• 10 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Mohd_Salman

#Ramzan #Roza #Ibadat #Heaven #trending #reels #Ritual #Shayari #entertainmemt #comedy

CalmKazi

#thumbsizedstories #Ep31 ANIMALS Mornings are a ritual. A dog in the alley corner, walks up, looks around scrambles the garbage, grabs a bone and runs away. #Tea #Animals #Dog #Social #me #yqbaba #Cow #loot #Balcony #calmkaziwrites

read more
Mornings are a ritual.
A dog in the alley corner, walks up, looks around scrambles the garbage, grabs a bone and runs away. A kid on the other corner grabs small stones to create his weapons to loot kites through the day. His mother washes her house before taking off to wash the whole neighbourhood's courtyards. A cow ambling in the middle of the alley searches for edible rotis and her child bound in the milkman's stable.
I drink tea, sitting back in my balcony, after a healthy workout, waiting for breakfast. The woman enters our house, followed shortly by the kid who uses the garden pathway as his workshop, the cow looks intently as my mother walks out carrying a small bundle of uneaten rotis. The dog is hiding behind the garbage can to jump the cow, soon. I still have to finish my tea, watching as scenes mingle, revealing social animals. #ThumbSizedStories #Ep31

ANIMALS

Mornings are a ritual.

A dog in the alley corner, walks up, looks around scrambles the garbage, grabs a bone and runs away.

Sumit R Das

In my country :-
Marrying with a stranger is a Ritual
But 
Marrying with your Love in another caste is a Sin

#Marriage #you #ritual #yqbaba #Inmycountry

Simmi Singh

I see crying as a sign of strength.
It's a ritual that must be performed
after you suffer any kind of heartbreak.

A ritual to come alive
after you've died a little inside. #yqbaba #yqtales #365days365quotes #writingresolution #crying #strength #ritual

Prabhakar Tripathi 'Parinda'

अक्सर कहा करती है मुझसे #facialexpression #poem #Sunrise #photocaption #backlighting #ritual #redskyatmorning #romance #SunSet #HeartfeltMessage

read more

R D

A cold heart. Horse Shit
#Life #hilarious #entertainment #Cliche #Routine #Morning #ritual

sonu kumar

तूझे देख कर करनी थी इबादत।

पर पयारे तू तो नज़र ही न आया।। #ritual #myth #love

Sushil Kumar Gochhayat

The fabric:
The fabric of the society 
doesn't allow the 
embellishment of our love.

The fabric of the society 
doesn't allow the union of 
our unique souls.

The customs And rituals threat us in every possible way.

But our love is like a free bird 
that knows only to fly,
promulgating its purity 
and fragrance,
exposing the hubris of the conceited souls. #fabric,#custom,#ritual,#soul,#freebird

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification