Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best he_she Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best he_she Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about she is beautiful because you love her, she yes i love you, let her go she doesn t love you, she is my life love quotes, true love signs she loves you,

• 15 Followers
  • 22 Stories

CM Chaitanyaa

He lingered in hell for a year because of her.  
As she wanted someone new in her heaven for a while.  #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqbabachallenge #linger #heart #he_she #hell #heaven

CM Chaitanyaa

He, 
She
Both of
Them tried to
Convey their feelings but none
Of them could as they were totally opposite...  #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqquotes #fibonaccipoem #yqbabachallenge #both #opposite #he_she

Abid

Together they were 
a sign of chastiness,
Forever they lived with dignity.  #he_she  #imperfaction #simplicity #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #quotereview      #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ravina Zamakiya

Varadhan P M

#3linestory #he_she #palm OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmanpic • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
She reached the Zenith

He touched the Nadir!  

#3linestory #he_she #palm

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmanpic
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨

Shubham Adhikary

#he_she

read more
She : "How much do you love me?"

He : " I know that you have a different boyfriend and right now you are just flirting with me....but still I will be there for you during every Storm and Thunder that you will face in Life when you will need a helping hand...I will be there to stretch my hand...
This much I love you..."

The boy walked away and the girl stood speechless... #he_she

Monika Gadhvana

"HE" Started Using YourQuote Just For "HER" ❤️ #He_She #OneLiner#yqbaba#YourQuote#Yqdidi#yqpowrimo#and_I #M_O_N_I❤️

Sumit R Das

#he_she love #Friendship #yqbaba

read more
He asked for Love
She denied
She asked for Friendship
He denied #he_she #love #friendship #yqbaba

Sumit R Das

He:- We are made for each other
She:- Two Parallel Lines cannot intersect each other #made #parallel #He_she #story #conversation #Yqbaba #maths

Armana Mitra

He, an Early Bird.
She, a Night Owl.

Only the plate of brunch and afternoon coffee overheard their love whispers... #lovequotes #he_she #yqbaba #nanotale #lovetalks #thebookaddict #thelittlefeelings

Armana Mitra

Go ahead and Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pratyush Mohapatra A humble request..don't connect this with my life. I am a proud single and this a part of my creation🤣🤣 #lovequote #he_she love life #Valentine #yqbaba

read more
He was the poem, I was the poet.
He was the song, I was the rhythm.
He was love, I was the reason.
I was the end, He was my eternity... Go ahead and Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Pratyush Mohapatra
A humble request..don't connect this with my life. I am a proud single and this a part of my creation🤣🤣

#lovequote #he_she #love #life #valentine #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification