Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Unbecoming Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Unbecoming Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unbecoming of a government servant, unbecoming meaning in hindi, unbecoming meaning in english, unbecoming of an officer, unbecoming meaning in marathi,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Paradoxical Penman

Welcome to the day 24 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #Unbecoming. Think of ideas where you unbecame something negative: unbecoming toxic, unbecoming fearful, unbecoming lazy. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is it unbecoming of man to objectify women,
When possession is all what  our society propagates..

It certainly is when you are an idealist,
But society discards us now as if we are something profane..

Welcome to the day 24 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #Unbecoming. Think of ideas where you unbecame something negative: unbecoming toxic, unbecoming fearful, unbecoming lazy.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Komal Sharma Gupta

Welcome to the day 24 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #Unbecoming. Think of ideas where you unbecame something negative: unbecoming toxic, unbecoming fearful, unbecoming lazy. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
ravelling into a spool of words,
knot tight on the spindle of Time,
twist twist all knuckled on,
fingers melodic, rhythm sensed,
fly Alladin like, 
on carpets woven with wandering minds,
a thimble unpricked, chaste chastened,
life unfastened, unhastened,
watch hawk like, threads to rip off,
when unsensed unseen.
You, the weaver of dreams.
Spin, spin the glorious unbecoming.

Welcome to the day 24 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #Unbecoming. Think of ideas where you unbecame something negative: unbecoming toxic, unbecoming fearful, unbecoming lazy.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#tejaswiniaura

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the day 24 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #Unbecoming. Think of ideas where you unbecame something negative: unbecoming toxic, unbecoming fearful, unbecoming lazy. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Unbecoming isn't unworthy in short,
If time isn't in favour, no one can save fort. Welcome to the day 24 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification