tags

Best ektaholics Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best ektaholics Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 1 Followers
  • 26 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Be happy and krishna will give you more reasons to smile😄 ©Ekta Solanki"

Be happy
and krishna will give
 you more reasons to smile😄
©Ekta Solanki

hello saathiyon 🥰
Happy Janmashtmi to u all in advance 😇
#beHappy #Happy #Krishna #janmasthmi #Happybirthday #ektawrites #stayblessed #ektaholics #ektasolanki #ektakevichaar #Positivemindset #nojotoenglish

13 Love

"I wish i could have a remote for our life so that I could press the reverse button and can live the every precious moment with you again.. So that i can hold you tight and sing for you the melody TERE JAISE YAR KAHAN but... Don't you think we still have a chance to relieve each moment in present and could make a 2.0 version of our friendship which would be more amazing,and we would nourish it with the important elements of love ,trust,care and most importantly togetherness so that we can sing together YAAD KAREGI DUNIYA TERA MERA AFSANA❤❤.. - Yours PARTNER IN CRIME © Ekta solanki"

I wish i could have a remote for our life
so that I could press the reverse button and can live the every precious moment with you again..
So that i can hold you tight and sing for you
the melody TERE JAISE YAR KAHAN 
but...
Don't you think we still have a chance to relieve each moment in present and could make a 2.0 version of our friendship
which would be more amazing,and we would nourish it with the important elements of love ,trust,care and most importantly togetherness so that we can sing together YAAD KAREGI DUNIYA TERA MERA AFSANA❤❤..
- Yours PARTNER IN CRIME
© Ekta solanki

hello saathiyon
just a letter to friend
#lettertofriend #ektsolanki #ektawrites #ektaholics #nojotoforfeature #potd #nojotoenglish #Friendship

22 Love

"Khwaab dekhe hain pure karne ke liye anjaam toh muqaddar par chor diya hai.. ©Ekta Solanki"

Khwaab dekhe hain pure karne ke liye
anjaam toh muqaddar par chor diya hai..
©Ekta Solanki

khwaab
good night saathiyon 😊
#GoodNight #Dream #ektawrites #ektaholics #ektasolanki #followformore #nojotohindi #potd #nojotoforfeature

14 Love

"#OpenPoetry The child inside me make me fall in love with the person whom I see every morning in the mirror © Ekta Solanki"

#OpenPoetry  The child inside me 
make me fall in love with the person whom I see 
every morning in the mirror
© Ekta Solanki

feeling blessed and grateful🙇🙌❤

hello saathiyon thanks for being there
and stopping by
#celebration #celebrationmode
#3k😇😇
The child inside me make me fall in love with the person whom I see every morning in the mirror© Ekta Solanki
#selflove #ektasolanki #ektawrites #ektaholics #nojotofam

13 Love

"DON'T LET YOUR BRAIN OVERSHADOW THE EXISTENCE OF YOUR HEART ❤️ - © Ekta"

DON'T LET YOUR BRAIN 
OVERSHADOW THE EXISTENCE OF YOUR HEART ❤️
- © Ekta

hey guys 1st of all many thanks and gratitude for your immense love & support & for 2k+ nojoto family
#ektaholics #ektafam #nojotofam #innervoice #Heart #Brain #nojotoenglish #nojotofeature

47 Love