Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best workonyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best workonyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life, hard work is the key to success, navigate me to work, dedication to a particular work is called, ability to do work is called,

• 25 Followers
  • 35 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shayra

mute video

insightful_ink

gym is only place where 
I feel away from all stress, 
concentrated on my aim, 
prepare myself for a new day 
and 
mould my heart and body 
to make the day unforgettable. 
     #gymlife
#workonyourself
#ardent_ashu

The Cold Summers

Repair yourself buddy, coz you are your own mechanic ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #noshortcuttosuccess #workonyourself #SelfHealing #isthebestway #earnsuccess #yqwrites #motivationalquotes

read more
Its better to put some effort on your system
than to ponder over someone's shortcuts ! Repair yourself buddy, coz you are your own mechanic !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #noshortcuttosuccess #workonyourself #selfhealing #isthebestway #earnsuccess #yqwrites #motivationalquotes

Dr. Aastha Jain

THIS is the 'right time' perhaps. #Righttime #workonyourself #work #loveyourself

read more
You know what was my mistake,

I waited for the "right time" THIS is the 'right time' perhaps.

#righttime #workonyourself #work #loveyourself

The Cold Summers

Repair yourself buddy, coz you are your own mechanic ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #noshortcuttosuccess #workonyourself #SelfHealing #isthebestway #earnsuccess #yqwrites #motivationalquotes

read more
Its better to put some effort on your system
than to ponder over someone's shortcuts ! Repair yourself buddy, coz you are your own mechanic !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #noshortcuttosuccess #workonyourself #selfhealing #isthebestway #earnsuccess #yqwrites #motivationalquotes

BangaLee

If you want to change the world begin with yourself #motivation #motivationtime #workonyourself #change
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification