Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best discomfort Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best discomfort Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about discomfort meaning in hindi, pain and discomfort in lower left abdomen, discomfort meaning in tamil, discomfort in stomach, discomfort in chest,

• 24 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Satish Chandra

Dear Discomfort, You're a sofa, I bought on sale. You looked good from the window but now you're here in my room, making me feel all kinds of miserable. My back hurts, my neck hurts, my tongue hurts, and I can't express this hurt because you're contagious. You'll spread to those who hear about you. So, I'm keeping you to myself. But it feels like I'm lying to everybody around me, I'm pretending for the first time. I don't want to so I'll shut myself out, I'll close all the windows. The sunli #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #discomfort #postmandiaries #yqpostman #SattyMuses #deardiscomfort

read more
Please be comfortable here
Feel at home
I’m more uncomfortable than you
And trust me, 
You won’t be disappointed
till the time you’re here. Dear Discomfort, 

You're a sofa, I bought on sale. You looked good from the window but now you're here in my room, making me feel all kinds of miserable. My back hurts, my neck hurts, my tongue hurts, and I can't express this hurt because you're contagious. You'll spread to those who hear about you. So, I'm keeping you to myself. 

But it feels like I'm lying to everybody around me, I'm pretending for the first time. I don't want to so I'll shut myself out, I'll close all the windows. The sunli

Abi Lakshmi✍

For Example It is pretty uncomfortable to say "NO",but if we dont get the discomfort of saying it,we would get caught in the Guilt trap..Discomfort might last for a minute or even for a day,but Guilt lasts for lifetime. #discomfort #guilt

read more
Discomfort is better than Guilt For Example
It is pretty uncomfortable to say "NO",but if we dont get the discomfort of saying it,we would get caught  in the Guilt trap..Discomfort might last for a minute or even for a day,but Guilt lasts for lifetime. 
#discomfort 
#guilt

Afrin Jahan

Dear Discomfort, You're a sofa, I bought on sale. You looked good from the window but now you're here in my room, making me feel all kinds of miserable. My back hurts, my neck hurts, my tongue hurts, and I can't express this hurt because you're contagious. You'll spread to those who hear about you. So, I'm keeping you to myself. But it feels like I'm lying to everybody around me, I'm pretending for the first time. I don't want to so I'll shut myself out, I'll close all the windows. The sunli #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #discomfort #postmandiaries #yqpostman #deardiscomfort

read more
Dear discomfort,
When you enter , I convert you in comfort for my  abundance.. Dear Discomfort, 

You're a sofa, I bought on sale. You looked good from the window but now you're here in my room, making me feel all kinds of miserable. My back hurts, my neck hurts, my tongue hurts, and I can't express this hurt because you're contagious. You'll spread to those who hear about you. So, I'm keeping you to myself. 

But it feels like I'm lying to everybody around me, I'm pretending for the first time. I don't want to so I'll shut myself out, I'll close all the windows. The sunli

Anuj Jain

Dear Discomfort, You're a sofa, I bought on sale. You looked good from the window but now you're here in my room, making me feel all kinds of miserable. My back hurts, my neck hurts, my tongue hurts, and I can't express this hurt because you're contagious. You'll spread to those who hear about you. So, I'm keeping you to myself. But it feels like I'm lying to everybody around me, I'm pretending for the first time. I don't want to so I'll shut myself out, I'll close all the windows. The sunli #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #discomfort #postmandiaries #yqpostman #deardiscomfort

read more
You remind me of my miscalculations and mistakes, you push me to shun my procrastination and make me to amend my errors, you prod me to seek novel solutions, you nudge me to think out of the box. 
You are indeed a welcome guest. 
Thanks.  Dear Discomfort, 

Megha Lakhani

read more
I know how to fix problems of my life. 
So either you leave or get better
Or I will deal you in my way  !!  Dear Discomfort, 

Rajnish Sharma

read more
My best friend ,what I will achieve  without you...
Nothing 
or mediocrity  Dear Discomfort, 

Varadhan P M

read more

Have a seat anyway, I was indeed expecting you for quite sometime.

People grumble I am causing discomfort.

But infact you are putting your weight

On me and causing more discomfort.

So reduce your weight first...  Dear Discomfort, 

Batul Hafiji

Use discomfort as a prompt to change for the better.  #discomfort
#change
#quotesbybatulhafiji 
#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#writersclub

Emanation

No matter how GOOD your day was, if something stops your from sleeping peacefully, 
then its all in Vain. #days #nights #peace #discomfort  #overthinking  #yqbaba #quote #yqdidi

Laiba Sajid

read more
You have been my companion since years now . I don't know how we met ,how you caught me but whatever we had was genuine . I know want to say this very politely and clearly without any alterations that I no longer want to be with you anymore . We had rough and tough times together and be it any circumstance you've always been my constant one sticking with me. I want to end this , whatever we had . I have deep respect for you but don't want to see you anywhere around me . 
Yours faithfully 
 Dear Discomfort, 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification