Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Assignment Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Assignment Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about recollecting the progress of an assignment, cannot complete the license assignment operation, assignment in hindi, mgse-009 assignment in hindi, bhdae 182 solved assignment in hindi,

• 22 Followers
  • 47 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Buvaneshwari

mute video

Kaviya Kumar

mute video

Atishay jain

Lockdown

Nothing was locked
Except some kids
From their life
Which they forever miss
A year away from hostel
Away from friends
With loads of assignment
And nothing to gain
Except weight, you see
There is nothing to do
Just write and eat
Yeah there is time
We can learn new
But what, where, when
We just don't have clue
Coz we need a friend
To help us out
Who is struck too
In this lockdown #lockdown #friends #hostel #assignment #night

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the day 12 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #Assignment #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Assignment was to write a letter
Letter of appreciation to the best, 
Best one is not for me to judge, 
Judging one is also not done, 
Done with this ridiculous job, 
Job I gave a let go, 
Go to anyone they may
May someone else do the assignment.  Welcome to the day 12 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #assignment #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Varadhan P M

Welcome to the day 12 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #Assignment #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

It is like a consignment allotted..
  A deal to be completed..
In the allotted time schedule!
  If assigned to others , we are happy.
If the ball in our court...
   We invent and enumerate reasons!
Assist others if possible..
   You will get assistance at the
Right time, automatically...
  Welcome to the day 12 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #assignment #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Assignment, Test and Weekend! ************************************* Participate in thisrapidfire and define #engineeringin9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Assignment #Test #Weekend

read more
You never know when 
it begins to end and 
again ends to begin!  Assignment, Test and Weekend! 
Participate in this#rapidfire and define #engineeringin9words  #YourQuoteAndMine
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #assignment #test #weekend

Sourajita D

Some seasons don't change because they are not meant to change! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Assignment #sour_collab #quotereview #microtale #seasons #theychange

read more
"Every season passed, 
But why my love season 
stayed back with your 
season of hating me? " Some seasons don't change because they are not meant to change! 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #assignment #sour_collab #quotereview #microtale #seasons #theychange

Sourajita D

Happy Engineers Day. Let's try and define #Engineers on this day through this #Collab. Make it funny. #happyengineersday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Assignment #sour_collab

read more
awake by night and asleep through day; 
not to invent machines and help society, 
but to complete assignments and
 some more assignments! Happy Engineers Day. Let's try and define #engineers on this day through this #collab. Make it funny. #happyengineersday   #YourQuoteAndMine

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #assignment #sour_collab

Bhoomi Anand

read more
Life give you assignment since the
day you were born.
Sometimes easy,sometimes hard,
hard as you can ever think,
and that 'hard' assignments
keeps you always at the last.— % & Welcome to the day 12 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way

Friend:Did you completed your assignment? As tomorrow is a  deadline of assignment.
Me: (smiling) don't worry about anything.

Friend calls me next morning: did you heard our teacher died but no-one knows the exact reason.
Me: Oh! That's sad
But (inner me) Haha! Yeah the teacher died because of me.. ☠️👹
#yqbaba #hauntedmonday #assignment #horror #yqhorror #spookiansclub #horrorstory #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way 🖤
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification