Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Wears Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Wears Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nature always wears the colors of the spirit meaning in hindi, nature always wears the colors of the spirit translate in hindi, nature always wears the colors of the spirit in hindi, nature always wears the colors of the spirit quotes, nature always wears the colors of the spirit meaning in marathi,

• 7 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Karthik SK

mute video

Ashii_25

Krishna is said to have been born 5200 years ago and he is the most popular and also the most powerful incarnation of Lord Vishnu, who is said to have been born to free the Earth from all evil. Cursed that he could never be a king, Krishna is responsible for the making of kings and their empires. His ready-wit, his cunning and at times even his manipulation is a lesson of learning for people. Dark as the night, Krishna (Krsna) is named so as his name means 'dark'. His discourse with Arjuna, the #nojotovideo

read more
mute video

Sarah Mukadam

She wears Burkhaa , she gets raped She wears Saaree , she gets raped She wears skirt , she gets raped She wears churidaar , she gets raped She wears pant , she gets raped Problem is not in the "clothes" She applies bindi , she gets raped #story #Rape #girlssafety

read more
Problem is not in her !
(Problem mentioned in the caption) She wears Burkhaa , she gets raped
She wears Saaree , she gets raped
She wears skirt , she gets raped 
She wears churidaar , she gets raped 
She wears pant , she gets raped 
Problem is not in the "clothes" 

She applies bindi , she gets raped

Rajendra Kumar Bag

कदाचित् कालिन्दी तट विपिन सङ्गीत तरलो मुदाभीरी नारी वदन कमला स्वाद मधुपः रमा शम्भु ब्रह्मामरपति गणेशार्चित पदो जगन्नाथः स्वामी नयन पथ गामी भवतु मे ॥१॥ Sometimes in great happiness Lord Jagannatha, with His flute, makes a loud concert in the groves on the banks of the Yamuna. He is like a bumblebee who tastes the beautiful lotus-like faces of the cowherd damsels of Vraja, and His lotus feet are worshiped by great personalities such as Lakshmi, Siva, Brahma, Indra and Ganesa. May that Jagannatha #ଜୟଜଗନ୍ନାଥ #JaiJagannath #JagannathPuri #HappyRathYatra

read more
 कदाचित् कालिन्दी तट विपिन सङ्गीत तरलो
मुदाभीरी नारी वदन कमला स्वाद मधुपः
रमा शम्भु ब्रह्मामरपति गणेशार्चित पदो
जगन्नाथः स्वामी नयन पथ गामी भवतु मे ॥१॥ 

Sometimes in great happiness Lord Jagannatha, with His flute, makes a loud concert in the groves on the banks of the Yamuna. He is like a bumblebee who tastes the beautiful lotus-like faces of the cowherd damsels of Vraja, and His lotus feet are worshiped by great personalities such as Lakshmi, Siva, Brahma, Indra and Ganesa. May that Jagannatha

subhdeep1987

What would happen if Superman was found by Wayne and brought up with Bruce? Okay, let's have some fun with it. Let's have a story- Thomas Wayne was traveling to Smallville for new business venture and he saw the kryptonian rocket landing in some of his just bought land. #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 What would happen if Superman was found by Wayne and brought up with Bruce?

Okay, let's have some fun with it.

Let's have a story-

Thomas Wayne was traveling to Smallville for new business venture and he saw the kryptonian rocket landing in some of his just bought land.

भाwaना रai🌺

Meaning of poem- According to Hindu mythology 1Goddess Sita just to prove her purify sat in fire 2Goddess Parvati popularly known as Aadhi Shakti took many births and devoted herself to Lord Shiva to be his wife 3. Sati the woman who got back his husband's life from the God of death 4. It's very difficult for the women who can't give birth to baby so be worthy she hve to birth 5. To be someone's wife she have to leave her entire family 6. She wears vermilion (Sindoor,kumkum), she wears Chain, l #Quotes

read more
Because I'm women
I holocaust to prove my purity.
I penance to prove my devotion. 
I protected to prove my love.
I birth to show my worth.
I left them to be someone.
I'm proof of your presence,
I proved your trust of essence.
I'm mother, I'm daughter,
I'm wife, May be sometimes the slaughter.
I'm women more than all above,
I teach love, caring, sharing is all about.
     Meaning of poem-
According to Hindu mythology 
1Goddess Sita just to prove her purify sat in fire
2Goddess Parvati popularly known as Aadhi Shakti took many births and devoted herself to Lord Shiva to be his wife
3. Sati the woman who got back his husband's life from the God of death
4. It's very difficult for the women who can't give birth to baby so be worthy she hve to birth
5. To be someone's wife she have to leave her entire family
6. She wears vermilion (Sindoor,kumkum), she wears Chain, l

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification