Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Assignments Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Assignments Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about writing assignments, write my assignments, ignou assignments status, writing 8th grade assignments, sjbdhs summer assignments,

• 5 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Neerja

(Quote 760) As soon as I posted "Why so restlessness An unnecessary restlessness" And kept my phone aside and started doing my work again... A call by him! Mr. A #biharboi #Synchronicity #students #psychology #Assignments #internationalorgasmday

read more
In caption..... (Quote 760) 
As soon as I posted 
"Why so restlessness 
An unnecessary restlessness" 
And kept my phone aside and started doing my work again...

A call by him! 
Mr. A #biharboi

Neerja

(Quote227) haso😑🤷‍♀️ life #Assignments "chlta rehta hai, aur chlta rahega 😌" #aestheticthoughts #yqhumour #Study #lockdowndiary for day 52. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Subhashree Mallik

read more
Assignments
Ppteees.. 
And fucking deadlines!  (Quote227) #haso😑🤷‍♀️ #life #assignments "chlta rehta hai, aur chlta rahega 😌"

#aestheticthoughts #yqhumour #study  #lockdowndiary for day 52. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Subhashree Mallik

Aniket Sen

Writing is my passion,
and I work hard for it
because i love it. 😊

But,
working hard for
writing assignments
is something that is changing 
my love into hate,
as well as deteriorating
my handwriting too. 😅 #writing #love #hate #assignments #engineering 😅 #ifyoulikeitthenletmeknow

Dikshit Chopra

#YQMeme #loki #Lazy #collegelife #Assignments entries to #YQMT329 and make us ROFL! 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When there too many 
pending assignments

When submissions ain't 
compulsory... #YQMeme #Loki #lazy #collegelife #assignments entries to #YQMT329 and make us ROFL! 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

rajnesh kumar

Think positive, be humble and start the day with some good work, nothing is impossible in this world. The biggest enemy of self-confidence is the fear of failure in doing any work and if you want to remove the fear, then do the work in which you are afraid.
 Speak the truth, be honest, don't smoke, connect with nature, do good deeds, help the needy.

©rajnesh kumar #Articles #article #news #magazine #writing #thesis #assignments  #blog #instagram  #writer

Claire Bralavit

"Perfect" If you think I am perfect and have absolutely no problems, you are wrong. If you draw a conclusion from me being happy at school that I am always happy, you are even more wrong. I always try my best at everything, but it gets hard. At home, I am battling with how lazy I am and how I shouldn’t procrastinate on reading a huge book that I worked very hard on. At school, I keep up appearances, because how dare someone see you sad? I work hard for my grades and classes, and don’t you even

read more
"Perfect"

If you think I am perfect and have absolutely no problems, you are wrong. If you draw a conclusion from me being happy at school that I am always happy, you are even more wrong. I always try my best at everything, but it gets hard. At home, I am battling with how lazy I am and how I shouldn’t procrastinate on reading a huge book that I worked very hard on. At school, I keep up appearances, because how dare someone see you sad? I work hard for my grades and classes, and don’t you even

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification