Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Explains Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Explains Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about desiigner explains panda, jhurani explains, me trying to explain meme, me trying to explain, true love is unconditional explain,

• 3 Followers
  • 50 Stories

neelu

Don't try to find out 
solutions in explanations.
because 
what  you explain 
is not how you experience.

©neelu and more than how you feel #nojolove #nojoenglish #nojolife #nojohindi #motives #explains #experience #Liberated

kashish

read more
What exactly is love? 
A complex set of emotions? a rush of adrenaline? something that scares the shit out of you? something that makes you feel lively? something that gives you a reason to hold onto the bad people no matter how bad they hurt? To keep falling for the wrong person? To lose complete control over one's senses? To either be on cloud9 or be completely broken? To invade someone's privacy? To reveal one's secrets? To blackmail people? To plan and plot? To literally use someone? 
Has anybody ever analysed what actually love is? 
Well, by far the most sensible answer I've ever heard of is a mixture of two pure souls ignited with the
purest flame.. people with compromising abilities..serene ones.. people with 0 attitude and 100% cordiality..souls who are even ready to give up their respective lives.. people who respect and adore one another..someone who knows how to deal with a person's past.. someone who is
mature enough to deal with the upcoming hurdles.. someone who is ready to cross any limit to protect his loved ones..someone who respects someone's thoughts, struggles, privacy and what not..
The first part explains how do we react when in a relationship , on the contrary the second one explains how should we.!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification