Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Creating Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Creating Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about keep creating please meaning in hindi, creating the life of your dreams, creating a living will and trust, keep creating quotes, creating drop down in excel,

• 32 Followers
  • 108 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

I_surbhiladha

mute video

Mugesh

how to creat content #Content #Creating #Creating #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Pankaj Meena

mute video

Blue Butterfly

It often evokes a feeling of wearing an identity without actually becoming, alternate to the ones own original personality. #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #processofwriting #writing #Identity #Creating

read more
Going clothes shopping can be difficult and confusing. Once you get there, you have no idea as what to choose, from the sea of varieties available. Grabbing a few of them onto the trial room is often a random selection. Picking a piece from them, is a moment of decision. Also, once you wear it, it induces a feel of wearing an identity. 

Writing also shares much similarity in the process. From the sea of thoughts, it’s a split of a moment choice to select one and finally wear (write) it . Writing also evokes a feeling of wearing an identity without actually becoming.— % & 
It often evokes a feeling of wearing an identity without actually becoming, alternate to the ones own original personality.

#yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #processofwriting #writing #identity #creating

Roohi Bhargava

I am a creator, 
Creating some beautiful moments,
Unfolding some beautiful mysteries. 
 #creator #creating #unfolding

Stardust 🍂

life #finding #Creating #followme #followformore Love Yourself 💜

read more
Life isn't about finding yourself
Life is about creating yourself #life #finding #creating #followme #followformore Love Yourself 💜

Grishma Doshi

🧡📙📙🧡 Thank you YourQuote. Today I am writing my 1000th quote. I have written almost every day for the last year. From October 2018 I started writing quotes and microfictions. In July 2019 I joined YQ & got better every day with it. (One of the best apps I ever found.) When I started writing I wrote small things which I observed and learnt, which struck me. Initially, on Youquote I wrote based on prompts, many times I wrote to express emotions and channelled my emotions in poems. Gradually I s #finding #Creating #thankyouyourquote #grishmaquotes #NaPoWriMo2020bygrishma #napowrimo2021bygrishma #writingjourney #thousandquotes

read more
Finding love is a beautiful thing to happen but creating a love story is an adventure. 🧡📙📙🧡

Thank you YourQuote. Today I am writing my 1000th quote.

I have written almost every day for the last year.
From October 2018 I started writing quotes and microfictions. In July 2019 I joined YQ & got better every day with it. (One of the best apps I ever found.)

When I started writing I wrote small things which I observed and learnt, which struck me. Initially, on Youquote I wrote based on prompts, many times I wrote to express emotions and channelled my emotions in poems. Gradually I s

Talib khan official

Life bhaut cohti hai , #nojato #creative #creation #Creating

read more
mute video

Prita

It's beautiful to see your loved one sleeping... Because at that moment your partner is just like a small kid.... Cuddled and sleeping with all worries aside... Just an innocent heart sleeping with dreams in his/her mind.... Even just relaxing your head on his shoulder , Or Even just placing your head in her lap, #Dream #Talking #Night #simple #Heartbeat #Creating #hugg

read more
Yun raaton me saath baithe rahein, 
Raat guzre par humari baatein jaari rahe ,
So bhi jao tum agar,  
Phir bhi yeh nazrein meri ,
Tere masum chehre ko takti rahe .....  
 It's beautiful to see your loved one sleeping...  
Because at that moment your partner is just like a small kid....
Cuddled and sleeping with all worries aside... 
Just an innocent heart sleeping with dreams in his/her mind.... 

Even just relaxing your head on his shoulder ,
Or
Even just placing your head in her lap,

Serina

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification