Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Underestimate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Underestimate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about never underestimate a girl quotes, don t underestimate anyone quotes, never underestimate anyone quotes, don t underestimate quotes, underestimate quotes,

• 86 Followers
  • 95 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Avinash Garnepudi

mute video

R.S.Meghwal

mute video

SELVABALAJI

mute video

adure alfaz

mute video

Babita Kumari

#SAD #Underestimate #Igmore #nojohindi nojoto #shyarilovers #Tyep_of_people_in_shaadi Raja Yadav Sanju Singh pramodini mohapatra Niaz Krishnadasi Sanatani Rihan saifi Sethi Ji Balwinder Pal Prince Ki Kalam Se..@ SHAYAR (RK) B Ravan Ayaan dehlvi ( A D ) Singh Manpreet indu singh Sethi Ji Rihan saifi himanshi Singh SURAJ PAL SINGH Dayal "दीप, Goswami.. Miss poojanshi

read more
mute video

pavan ponnaganti

#Underestimate

read more
A lot of people who are ‘social media’ stars aren’t considered to be ‘real’ stars, and people underestimate the amount of work it takes to edit and upload a video every single day and document your life like that #underestimate

Swapnil Moon

Even if I try my best,
you'll call it worst.
Just like that not everyone
around you 
supposed to appreciate
the things you did for 'em. Appreciation!
#yqbaba #yqquotes #appreciation #understanding #underestimate #vision #perspective #writersofindia

Cerebral Derange

Never underestimate anyone
They were too lazy but
Behind that laziness
There is hidden talent #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#lazy#underestimate#talent

Cerebral Derange

Do not underestimate the power
Of girls.we can change the world
Or we can create another world #underestimate#power#girls#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

Cerebral Derange

Do not underestimate the silence
Inside me.my silence is more
Powerful than your loudness
Sometimes it turns into volcano
Eruption to make you ashes #underestimate#silence#volcano#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification