Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Aspects Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Aspects Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about criminal justice refers to the aspects of, rheological aspects of emulsion, aspects of life 210, formal aspects of poetry, aspects of poetry,

• 8 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ananta Dasgupta

Lust- 
The most controversial term and almost a taboo to be talked about. The word which is only narrowed to a bodily desire or an intense sexual feeling is something more than that. 
If I have a lust for something, that something can be a place, position, situation, material or myth. Lust can never be a direct connection to a person only. It is the generation of the deepest aspects of a soul. It depends where your soul has its depth.

©Ananta Dasgupta #pinterest #anantadasgupta #lust #connection #soul #desire #depth #aspects

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Life is a story that we are supposed to leave behind once led,
So to make it a good one with no qualms to have had,
We should start as a protagonist searching for an end,
Learn to be observant to all the aspects of a livelihood,
Understand the right purpose to follow as per our role scripted,
Let the world around us be the antagonist to add
A colorful meaning to our end—

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #boat #Life #Protagonist #Antagonist #Qualms #observant #livelihood #Aspects #end #story

Lyra Vega

My name is Priyanka. I have learnt to write this since l was in first standard maybe. As l grew l wondered the meaning of my name. I found out soon. Priyanka: meaning a person who is everyone's 'priya' favorite and loved. But somewhere l feel ,my name is not true to me. #notsotrue #Aspects #Opinion #lifequotes #feelingstowords

read more
What's the meaning of your name? 
Do you feel it's true for you? 
I don't.  My name is Priyanka. 
I have learnt to write this since l was in first standard maybe. 
As l grew l wondered the meaning of my name. I found out soon. 
Priyanka: meaning a person who is everyone's 'priya' favorite and loved. 
But somewhere l feel ,my name is not true to me. 

#notsotrue #aspects #opinion #lifequotes #feelingstowords

Mr Dangi

#Aspects 🤝

read more
मुस्कराहट में मिलाकर टीस थोड़ी छोड़ आए
जोड़ लेना तुम किसी दिन, हम स्वयं को तोड़ आए
हो सके तो उन सभी संबोधनों की लाज रखना
आशाओ की राह लेकर जो तुम्हारी ठौर आए

एक अनबोली निशानी,जब कभी भी याद आए
कुछ तुम्हारा सा तुम्हीं में, गर हमारे बाद आए 
जान लेना कुछ ग़लत है ज़िन्दगी के व्याकरण में
श्लोक में आनंद के यदि पीर का अनुवाद आए

मत सहेजो अब नई कटुता यहां पर
मिसरियां हमने अधर पर छोड़ दी हैं
आधी हमने की है आधी तुम पर छोड़ दी है

©Scattered Dangi's #Aspects 🤝

FAIZ 『A』LAM

#Chehro_ki_sachai #सच #पर्दाफाश Hindi #nojotoapp #Aspects #चेहरा #बेनक़ाब Dhananjay Bharti डा. सुनील कुमार Khwab Khan Perfect sakक्षी avaस्थी #nojotohindi #शायरी

read more
परतें दर परतें हटती गईं 
पहलू का हर हिस्सा पर्दाफाश हो गया

तूने एक चेहरा छुपाया कई चेहरों से 
फिर भी आज बेनकाब हो गया

छुप नहीं सकती सच्चाई छिपाने से 
शायद तुझे भी ये एहसास हो गया
चुप क्यों है प्यारे ,नज़रें मिला
या फिर तू भी सच सुन के नाराज़ हो गया? #Chehro_ki_sachai #सच #पर्दाफाश #NojotoHindi #NojotoApp #aspects #चेहरा #बेनक़ाब Dhananjay Bharti डा. सुनील कुमार  Khwab Khan Perfect sakक्षी avaस्थी

AKHIL

If you are positive about things, you are hopeful and confident, and think of the good aspects of a situation rather than the bad ones. ... The positive in a situation is the good and pleasant aspects of it. Work on the positive, creating beautiful, loving and fulfilling relationships.

read more
If you are positive about things, you are hopeful and confident, and think of the good aspects of a situation rather than the bad ones. ... The positive in a situation is the good and pleasant aspects of it. Work on the positive, creating beautiful, loving and fulfilling relationships. If you are positive about things, you are hopeful and confident, and think of the good aspects of a situation rather than the bad ones. ... The positive in a situation is the good and pleasant aspects of it. Work on the positive, creating beautiful, loving and fulfilling relationships.

Rashi

#Aspect

read more
We can see one thing in different aspects 
and all the aspects can be right in their own way,so we can never judge by see only one aspect #aspect

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification