Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Connected Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Connected Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about every part of the computer is connected to which part, solenoids lamps motors are connected to, connected the hidden science of everything, reactors are connected with the system mcq, reactors are connected with the system,

• 33 Followers
  • 93 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rj Gabbar

MOBILE PHONE "वरदान या श्राप #MOBILE #Phone #Motivational #Devotional #awadhoja #ojhssir #Connected #rjgabbar0 #positive #negative #Society

read more
mute video

Springblossoms

We always travel from one soul to another unknowingly! The roots implanted by God in us is tremendously capable to hold each one with same energy. No one is alone ever. But always connected with some continuous better transmission. #14wordpoem #latesaturdaynight #Soul #travelling #Connected #Frequency #Resonance #yqbaba

read more
Resonance is the assurance.

In this universe. 
No ignorance experienced. We always travel from one soul to another unknowingly! The roots implanted by God in us is tremendously capable to hold each one with same energy. No one is alone ever. But always connected with some continuous better transmission. 
#14wordpoem #latesaturdaynight #soul #travelling #connected #frequency #resonance #yqbaba

Sherlock Doyle

I screamed in horror, and someone else screamed from inside me. #Worm #infest #Body #Pull #tongue #Connected #unreal #trapped

read more
When I saw the tapeworm emerging from my anus,
I grabbed and pulled it,
                         trying to get it out.

That's when I felt my
tongue jerk backwards. I screamed in horror, and someone else screamed from inside me.

#worm #infest #body #pull #tongue #connected #unreal #trapped

Harminder Kaur

mute video

Amit Jotwani

Is my writing
an attempt
at closure
or an escape
from reality?

Either way, 
it keeps me
connected to you.

I am just grateful 
for that reason.  #closure #escape #connected #YoPoWriMo18 #yqbaba

Shweta Grewal

You and me are connected 
beyond words,
beyond time,
beyond lives,
beyond any comprehensible unit...
 #yqbaba #dailychallenge #connection #connected #beyond #beyondtime #beyondwords  #love

Shweta Grewal

You and me are connected 
beyond words,
beyond time,
beyond lives,
beyond any comprehensible unit...
 #yqbaba #dailychallenge #connection #connected #beyond #beyondtime #beyondwords  #love

meri_diary(R*)

सफर 💖☺️ LO√€ #Emotion Feeling💞 #Connected For❤U loV€fOR€v€R❤️ #mine#Shayari#nojato#follow

read more
mute video

Prita

Long Distance Relationship may seem to be a curse smfor some ... While blessing for others... #Long #distance #Relationship love #Trust #wait #Connected #faryetclose

read more
Miles away sperated, 
But still remain connected !

Feelings & Love grows , 
Every min.. Every second between us!

Those chats of few min, OR
Those calls beautiful calls of few hour ,

Enough to make us fall in love 
Once again with each other ! Long Distance Relationship may seem to be a curse smfor some ...
While blessing for others...  

#long #distance #relationship 
#love #trust #wait #connected #faryetclose

Prita

Understanding... Isn't it just a simple English term.. Yes it is.. But not everyone can understand the depth of it... This is the first sign we tend to observe in people and then it leads us to get bonded with him/her ... Kaun kehta hai ki sirf apne hi hume samajhte hain... Yeh toh hume pata hai ki kayi baar anjaan log bhi hume samajh lete hain... Ya phir koi online dost bhi... Yeh issliye kyunki kisi ko samajhna asaan hokar bhi assan nahi hota... Aksar rishte bhi iss wajah se tut jaat #Relationship #Bond #MyThoughts #experiences #myquote #mylife #understanding #Connected

read more
Each and Every Relationship 
Is
Incomplete Without ' Understanding ' Understanding...  
Isn't it just a simple English term..  Yes it is..  But not everyone can understand the depth of it...  This is the first sign we tend to observe in people and then it leads us to get bonded with him/her ... 
Kaun kehta hai ki sirf apne hi hume samajhte hain...  Yeh toh hume pata hai ki kayi baar anjaan log bhi hume samajh lete hain...  Ya phir koi online dost bhi...  Yeh issliye kyunki kisi ko samajhna asaan hokar bhi assan nahi hota...  Aksar rishte bhi iss wajah se tut jaat
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification