Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Diamonds Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Diamonds Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on diamonds and life, a box of diamonds that most love to eat, choices mod apk unlimited keys and diamonds, free fire winterland mod apk unlimited coins and diamonds, diamonds in free fire,

• 19 Followers
  • 65 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Priyanshi Jain

No pressure, no diamond #Mulaayam #Pressure #Diamonds #Life

read more
mute video

Zara Sogra

#Flower ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS! - Grapes must be crushed to make wine. - Diamonds form under pressure. - Olives are pressed to release oil. - Seeds grow in darkness. Whenever you feel crushed, under pressure, pressed, or in darkness, you're in a powerful place of transformation. #Always #Transformation #Trust #Remember #Pressure #Process

read more
mute video

Srishti Yadav

#yqbaba #yqlovetales #staring #Diamonds #Dangled #Intimate #rare to find someone with the same linking. #infinity

read more
They were LYING on the GRASES over the MOUNTAIN top , STARING the DAZZLING night sky, SHINNING like DIAMONDS are EMBEDDED in it.
There hands were DANGLED together. SEEING the VIEW TOGETHER made them FEEL more INTIMATE than to look each other. 
Because it's EASY to look at ANYBODY but it's RARE to find a  PERSON who LIKES the SAME VIEW.
  #yqbaba #yqlovetales #staring 
#diamonds
#Dangled #intimate 
#Rare to find someone with the same linking. #infinity

Blue Butterfly

Who said, diamonds are the strongest ? 
Even the fragile words shatter and can make them appear the weakest. — % & #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #diamonds #stronger #appear #weak

Nainsi Gupta

mute video

Giftsy Dorcas

Imagine diamonds bloomed like fresh flowers 
and flowers were a rare treasure,
How would that world be?
Sparkles would replace fragrance,
Spectacles would have blinded our eyes,
We would have beholded beauty 
but failed to be thawed in beauty... #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #beauty #diamonds #flowers

Sayali Paunikar

Why look for Gold when you are surrounded by Dimonds💎 #gold #diamonds #lifequotes #lifelessons #yqbaba

kritika sharma

I was never diamonds
I was broken glass
You just made my pieces to shine.. #diamonds #pieces #broken #shine #yqbaba #yqdada #yqquotes

Gkrohitfacts

एक आइडिया आपको करोड़पति बना सकता है #Motivation #sapne #idea #Diamonds #Facts #iloveyou #na #najoto #Hindi #Video #प्रेरक

read more
mute video

Satinder

#bestfriends #Diamonds my friends are my life...

read more
मेरी कीमत किसी की जिंदगी में दो कौड़ी की ना हो,
मुझे नहीं फर्क पड़ता मुझे, उनकी अपनी चाहते हैं,
पर जिनको मैं अपनी जिंदगी में चुनता हूं
मेरी हर सांस में रहते हैं वो
बहुत कम लोगों से दिल लगाने की आदत है मुझे।

©Satinder #bestfriends  
#Diamonds 
my friends are my life...
loader
Home
Explore