Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Directionless Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Directionless Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about directionless meaning in hindi, directionless quantity is called, directionless life, directionless in urdu, directionless quotes,

• 5 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Viraj Kunte

Complete this #ShortStory and talk about the journey that has #cometoanend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Every #Journey is a #story Some meet their #Destination, while some just wander #Directionless

read more
To an unexpected turn,
At an unfavorable time...

gifted me so much to learn,
And moments for lifetime... Complete this #shortstory and talk about the journey that has #cometoanend  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Every #journey is a #story
Some meet their #destination, while some just wander #directionless

Viraj Kunte

Complete this #ShortStory and talk about the journey that has #cometoanend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Every #Journey is a #story Some meet their #Destination, while some just wander #Directionless

read more
To an unexpected turn,
At an unfavorable time...

gifted me so much to learn,
And moments for lifetime... Complete this #shortstory and talk about the journey that has #cometoanend  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Every #journey is a #story
Some meet their #destination, while some just wander #directionless

Vishal Vaid

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqshayari life #Directionless #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Richa Mishra

read more
मसरूफ रहता है दो वक्त की रोटी कमाने में दिन भर
फुर्सत में जन्नत के ख्वाब कौन कम्बख़त सोचता है
सुबह का निकला आदमी शाम को घर आ जाये
मरने के बाद ताजमहल कौन कम्बख़त सोचता है
 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqshayari #life #directionless   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Richa Mishra

Kar T

Are you running out of time? I know I am There's not enough time to cook or clean or sleep. I'm constantly running or juggling. I love the hustle but I just wish there was more time. #NotEnoughTime #yqmuse #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse #wanderingsoul #Directionless #kartunes

read more

For me to feel what I write,
And more importantly to write what I feel.
There's not enough time for Life!

I'm The Speed, but I'm directionless.

- Confessions of a writer! Are you running out of time? I know I am
There's not enough time to cook or clean or sleep. 
I'm constantly running or juggling. 

I love the hustle but I just wish there was more time. 

#NotEnoughTime #yqmuse #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification