Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Innings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Innings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about innings meaning in hindi, innings in hindi, innings break time in ipl, innings break time in t20, new innings quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 86 Stories

baba bhuvnesh

some 95 better than 100 #viratkholi #WorldCup #NewZealand #Cricket #Innings #Highlights gaTTubaba reeda Debasis Singh Mamta kumari Aj stories

read more

Tarandeep Singh

Faith in yourself,
Lifts you up.
🙏🏻🙏🏻

©DEEP #DarkWinters #Trust #Yourself #many #Innings #are #waiting

Sushil Kumar Gochhayat

New innings:
Blizzard of love letters, 
plethora of love in eyes, 
her image 
in the voluminous heart, 
unstoppable smile on lips 
And 
the craving to meet her, 
ceased the 
door to land of nod. 

Night remained insomniac, 
morning azured the hope, 
the day progressed 
to reach the prescribed 
time of tryst. 

Like an open book, 
I submitted my heart 
offering 
a red rose 
And 
she blushed with droopy eyes. 
The sirimiri from sky blessed me 
for new innings 
And holding her hand,I roved. #nojotoenglish,#love,#hand,#sirimiri,#blizzard,#blush

subhdeep1987

How Cricket can be even cooler sports than what it is now? What are the some of innovative ideas? Look one can have plenty of cool ideas about Cricket, will ICC listen? Will every board members agree to that? The major power player is BCCI, now in country like ours where we don't like change, even ideas like T10Is for only Olympic games also get sidetracked. People of India are also not really comfortable with any change. One needs to push it to them, remember first T20I WC in SA, well before t #Books #Quotes #Art #DigitalArt #Food #Fitness #Love #shayri #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Movie #BreakUp #Motivation #thought #jokes #HeartBreak #Pyar #Comedy #Shayari #nojotoofficial #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #nojotoenglish #Sports #cutefactory #lovebites #poetryinhindi

read more
 How Cricket can be even cooler sports than what it is now? What are the some of innovative ideas?

Look one can have plenty of cool ideas about Cricket, will ICC listen? Will every board members agree to that? The major power player is BCCI, now in country like ours where we don't like change, even ideas like T10Is for only Olympic games also get sidetracked. People of India are also not really comfortable with any change. One needs to push it to them, remember first T20I WC in SA, well before t

subhdeep1987

What is way to make ODIs more contest worthy and free of one sided matches? What exactly do we want from ODIs? We want to see two teams are contesting hard inspite of their unequal power of strength as it should not matter which team is playing against which team. I have a solution for this, but a warning, it will sound complicated, so read carefully, truth is if you want to make Cricket matches one sided contest free then we don't have much options but the complicated ways as Cricket is des #Quotes #Humour #story #jokes #nojotohindi #nojotoenglish #Odis #Sports #nojotosports #nojotocricket #CreativeIdeas

read more
What is way to make ODIs more contest worthy and free of one sided matches?

What exactly do we want from ODIs?

We want to see two teams are contesting hard inspite of their unequal power of strength as it should not matter which team is playing against which team. 

I have a solution for this, but a warning, it will sound complicated, so read carefully, truth is if you want to make Cricket matches one sided contest free then we don't have much options but the complicated ways as Cricket is des

subhdeep1987

How can one become like Virat Kohli or big hitter of cricket ball like Chris Gayle? Very simple practice, practice and practice in nets, your aim would be to become very good timer of cricket ball. This is the first lesson in cricket, if you want to be a big hitter. However, if you want to be a hard hitter like Chris Gayle then it's a completely different ball game all together. Just follow how Virat Kohli did it from someone who was a orthodox touch player. First of all, Virat Kohli isn't #Quotes

read more
How can one become like Virat Kohli or big hitter of cricket ball like Chris Gayle?

Very simple practice, practice and practice in nets, your aim would be to become very good timer of cricket ball. This is the first lesson in cricket, if you want to be a big hitter.

However, if you want to be a hard hitter like Chris Gayle then it's a completely different ball game all together. Just follow how Virat Kohli did it from someone who was a orthodox touch player. 

First of all, Virat Kohli isn't

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification