Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whyalwaysme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whyalwaysme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about why am i not falling in love, reasons why i love you quotes, why do you love me ka matlab, why is preparation an important key to success, why i love you so much,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Umesh Kumar Singh

People react best when they feel comfortable ,when they know that no matter what they will still be there so this is the reason why many of us take our parents for granted and this might be the reason we get to taste the same very sooner from others. #yqrandoms #yqlatenightthoughts #whyalwaysme #sorrymummypapa #yqbaba #yqreality

read more
Human brain has transmogrified so technically that it automatically addresses which notification to access first . People react best when they feel comfortable ,when they know that no matter what they will still be there so this is the reason why many of us take our parents for granted and this might be the reason we get to taste the same very sooner from others.
#yqrandoms #yqlatenightthoughts #whyalwaysme #sorrymummypapa #yqbaba #yqreality

Sangita Hazarika

बहुत अच्छी चली है खुदा ने हमें बर्बाद करने की चाल
इतने तकलीफे क्या कम थी जो एक और भेज दी 💔💔💔

#painatitsbest #heartlessgod #whyalwaysme #wannadie #depressionkills #yqbaba #yqdidi #sangitahazarika_yq

Sangita Hazarika

Hey dear mind,
Take some rest
Otherwise you'll be depressed #depressedsoul #mindvoice #whyalwaysme #tiredoflife #isitdepression #yqbaba #sangitahazarika_yq

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification