Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Advantage Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Advantage Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about first-mover advantage is a characteristic of, regaining the home advantage, a company achieves a competitive advantage when it, a company achieves sustainable competitive advantage when, a company achieves competitive advantage whenever,

• 27 Followers
  • 44 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

pratti kumari

mute video

uvsays

मौका वही है बस फायदा उठाना चाहते हैं या फायदा उठाना चाहते हैं....😊 #opportunity #creator #misuseoftrust #opportunityknocks #Opportunist #Advantage #vedsatwa #uvsays #Hindi #Instagram #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

With the desire to change,
I face a new challenge,
Making it my biggest advantage,
To solve it with all my courage,
So that I reach my wise age,
As I turn to a new page.

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #desire #Change #Challenge #advantage #courage #wise #age #new #page

Neelesh

mute video

THE LOST SOUL

I have a soft heart and a pure soul that's why I think everything so deeply. But be clear on one thing, this is my superpower and not my weakness. The world needs more of me so don't suppress who you are. It is not your job to heal every person you meet but it's your job to make sure your kind nature remains intact throughout your journey. Stay close to those who genuinely appreciate you and stay far away from those whose only goal is to take advantage of your energy. You are one of the rare gems the universe has blessed with clairvoyance and divinity.. Keep shining your light wherever you go.

©THE LOST SOUL #softheart #puresoul #Advantage

MSJ Quotes

Luck is mostly the advantage a brave man gets while choosing to follow the right path..! #luck #courage #brave #choice #advantage #msj #msjquotes #inspiration

Priyanka Rathod

You can't show your weakness, 
because no one will have sympathy.
They will like to take your advantage. #sympathy #inspiration #advantage #writer #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yqtales #yqquotes

R.S.Meghwal

mute video

Mayuri Gaikwad

Happy #promiseday What are promises? If promises are meant to be broken then why do we keep them or even make them. #Conversation #brokenpromise #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Advantage believe #yqdidi #yqbaba #Believe

read more
Fools are the one who believe in promises. All promises are promises only till the advantage of it exist.  Happy #PromiseDay
What are promises? If promises are meant to be broken then why do we keep them or even make them. 

#conversation #brokenpromise #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #advantage #believe #yqdidi #yqbaba

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Why is it a Trash Can.....
Instead of Trash Can't..... —
Because the Trash is the only optimist
Who see it's own trashes like an opportunist 
To take the first mover's advantage like no pessimist can. 
This is why it is Trash Can...... instead of Trash Can't...... #yqbaba #trashcan #optimist #pesimist #firstmove #advantage
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification