Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Answered Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Answered Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you are my answered prayer quotes, thank you god for answered prayers, answered in hindi, thank you lord for answered prayers, answered and marked for review meaning,

• 14 Followers
  • 36 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Zara Sogra

#quotation I asked  for #Strength and god gave me difficulties to make me #Strong....   I asked for #wisdom and #God gave me problems to #solve....   I asked for #Courage and god gave me dangers to overcome....   I asked for love and god gave me #troubled people to help....   My prayers were #Answered...

read more
mute video

Swapnil Moon

You asked me, "How close we are?"
I answered, "Waiting at your heart's door." #yqbaba #yqquotes #kbc #questioned #answered #closeness #waiting #heartsdoor

Mathan kumar G

தெரியவில்லை, அவளுள் நானா என்று;
தெரிந்தது, அவளால் தான், நான் என்று. #answered #seeking

Sourajita D

It's good that we haven't met earlier; For then I have to feel the pain of your leaving for more days. 

||Destiny answers some question|
The question of you happening late to me|| Answered 😍

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #yqbaba #newwritersclub #answered #destiny #fate

Diwa

for every answered
prayer, there was
another being made 
and one than went
unreplied;

i wonder how many
prayers went
unanswered when
God made you His
reply to mine. #prayer #answered #unanswered #reply #yqbaba

Hoori Nadir

Do not feel disheartened if your prayers are not being answered,

Knock on the door​ many a times increases the probability that one day door will open for you and you will get what you deserve.✍

#YQbaba#knockonthedoor#wordoftheday#prayers#answered#probability

Satyam Singh

PART-1 #RANDOM_KNOWLEDGE #Question #Answered SUPPORT ME GUYS WE CREATE NEW WORLD IS CALLED RANDOM KNOWLEDGE LIKE THE VIDEO REPOST BY REGARDS SATYAM SINGH

read more
mute video

sandhyark1998

#mystory3

read more
Part 3
while all were thinking what the answer would be,Morrison took the riddle as a joke and answered "surprise".The storm  began, a large shark rushed towards the coast. 
Then the other three friends told Morrison that it was not a time to play. Chris cleverly answered "mystery" ,then the storm stopped and the shark fall back to its place.The Seadest told that mystery is the name of the jsland and the answer is right.The friends felt a relief of death. The Seadest offered the four a coins of dead and told them they need this as they travel further. On receiving the coins the ship started to work automatically and their journey started.
They saw that it was completely dark while traveling through the sea though it was morning. They heard an unusual cry from the woods far away , they were unaware of the spirits traveling along with them in the ship.When Cristin thought how the ship could navigate itself and move and wanted to check whether it was her friends navigating or what. When she went to see, she saw a captain there and they didn't know who he was. When she questioned the captain who he is?,then the captain told that he is the owner of the ship and was killed by the spirits in the island and warned them to be careful. Sherlin screamed loudly as she saw....

to be continued.... #mystory3

SHAFEEQ BALOCH

#story

read more
A Beautufull Love Story
Long time ago, there was a beautiful garden somewhere on this planet Earth. There were many glorious flowers, fruitful trees, and also the most colorful birds used to sing the heart touching songs in there voice. There was a handsome boy and a beautiful girl lived there. The boy was the gardner and the girl was the daughter of thr king. Every day, she came there with her friends for a walk. Her friends and she were completely unaware about the presence of        boy.
One day, the boy saw her from a little distance,and he forgot whatever he was doing. He stood like a statue ,and didn't move. Walking with her friends, the girl came there. As she came near to him she became speechless,and didn't speak a single word. Her friends held her hand and shook her.Still she didn't move.
They were looking in each others eyes. After a moment,the boy asked, "Are you a human being or a fairy came from heaven?" "I am a human being, but what about you?" She  answered. "I am the gardner of this garden " he replied."I think, I am in love with you." She said. "I think, me too," he answered.
But it was something impossible.He was common gardner and she was the daughter of the king.One things more, "Love makes everything possible." In the same evening, she talked her fathet about the boy.Look at the work of luck her father agreed. She rushed, inti the garden and told him al the story. He became happy. After smetimes , they got married and lived a tremandous ife.
Shafeeq Shahee

Tarandeep Singh

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification