Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best that Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best that Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love to hona hi tha, wo bhi ek daur tha ye bhi ek daur hai lyrics, dilon ko bandha tha humne rishton ki dor se lyrics, pyar to hona hi tha, pata nahi tha pyar me itna meetha dard hota hai,

• 4008 Followers
  • 44672 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mehedi Hasan

Voice #Nojotovoice

read more
mute video

NC

from the markandaye purana शुद्धोसि बुद्धोसि निरँजनोऽसि सँसारमाया परिवर्जितोऽसि सँसारस्वप्नँ त्यज मोहनिद्राँ मँदालसोल्लपमुवाच पुत्रम्। Suddhosi bubbhosi niranjanosi #Nojotovoice #markandeyapurana #lullaby

read more
mute video

stranger

# love # hug u so tight

read more
mute video

the_unsung one

mute video

JAZBAAT LAFZON MEIN

Keep Trying in the life.... that's why I am telling that "Never Ever Give-up" #positiveAttitude #Motivation #give_up #kalam_se nojoto #Live #sayari #poem #Poet

read more
mute video

Poet Sayanika Das

I DON'T KNOW I don't know how you managed this, The pain that I gave you the first time I came. But isn't it true, that even you did the same? I only know that yeah, I cried a lot And the troubles that I brought, The things that you taught, The gifts that you brought #Quotes #Life #Love #poem #nojotoenglish #nojotonews #OpenPoetry #erotia

read more
mute video

Chinmayee Mishra✍️✍️

#English_poetry STILL I LOVE YOU Everyday , Every night I always think of you Do you know ? What I say that is true.

read more
mute video

Alfaaz# Rhythm

#that magical night.....!! #poem #nojotovideo

read more
mute video

PRêM GôSWAMI

#that eternal smile; my heart melts! #nojotovideo

read more
mute video

priya kumari

mute video