Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Tenth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Tenth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tenth doctor quotes, tenth anniversary quotes, tenth day of navratri, tenth cbse result 2019, tenth of december,

• 4 Followers
  • 79 Stories

Durga Kannan

If you could show in return
Even one tenth of my love
I would still deem it precious
I would still consider myself lucky
I do not expect much my dear
Your small acts are sufficient
For me to dance in joy
That's how much I love you
That's so much you mean to me #QH#yqbaba#tenth

Durga Kannan

The countdown started
It was the tenth of February
Just three more days
I was tense and jittery
To propose or not
Would I lose her friendship
Her respect, her care
Or, would she reciprocate 
My indomitable love for her
This Valentine's day, for me 
Indeed a day of tension
 #QH#yqbaba#tenth

Gitesh Grover

हो तुम धूप तो मैं छाँव बनके तेरे तुम्हारे साथ रहूँगा, बिन बोले तुम्हारे मैं तुम्हारी क़ुरबत को बयान करूँगा, हो तुम समंदर तो मैं दरिया बनके तेरी तलाश में रहूंगा, की मुलाकात न होने पर भी तेरी ही बात करूँगा, हो तुम राधा तो मैं कृष्ण बनके तेरी मस्ती में रहूंगा, की मुरली बजाके तेरे चेहरे की मुस्कराहट बनूंगा, हो तुम शायरी तो मैं उसके अलफ़ाज़ बनूंगा, तेरे एक - एक हिस्से को अपनी जुबानी बयान करूंगा..

©Gitesh Grover #Tenth 
#Nojoto 
#Shayari 
#dhoop 
#chaanv 
#quotes 
#गीतekनज़राना
#alfaaz

Deepanshi Garg

Agar meri badi bhn Hoti to vo
Aapki hi tarah Hoti...
Aapki hi tarah mujhe hasati...
mujhe pyaar krti...
Mera Sath deti...
Aapki hi tarah mujhe Sahi galat smjhati...
Mujhe duniya se ladna sikhati...
Mujhe Akela hote hue bhi Kabhi Akela ni hone deti....
Aapki hi tarah mujhe Apne frnds se jayada priority deti...
Mere Sath masti krti...
Agar meri badi bhn Hoti to vo aapki hi tarah Hoti.... #NojotoQuote #agar #meri #badi #behan #hoti #to #aapki #hi #tarah #hoti...
#tenth #quote....
#sister #love

Sonia Terra

"The tenth III" Work based on João Ruas "The Tenth-Preface"  Oil pastel on canvas (A4) "...he wanted to tell someone of his astonishment at the clarity with wich he understood the transformation of one thing into another. In his own words, the transposition of an impossible love, "love in vain" to the "love of God". #Art

read more
 "The tenth III" 

Work based on João Ruas "The Tenth-Preface" 
Oil pastel on canvas (A4)
"...he wanted to tell someone of his astonishment at the clarity with wich he understood the transformation of one thing into another. In his own words, the transposition of an impossible love, "love in vain" to the "love of God".

Sonia Terra

"The Tenth II" Work based on João Ruas "The Tenth - Preface" Oil pastel on canvas (A4) "Unattainable act of devotion is this of love in vain. It consists of loving everyone and loving nobody, going from self-love to the doors of the Universe and returning unstoppable in the love of death, but is also and always an unrequited love, sometimes it can be an undefined and mythical love." (João Ruas "The Tenth - Preface") #Art

read more
 "The Tenth II" 
 Work based on João Ruas "The Tenth - Preface"

"Unattainable act of devotion is this of love in vain. It consists of loving everyone and loving nobody, going from self-love to the doors of the Universe and returning unstoppable in the love of death, but is also and always an unrequited love, sometimes it can be an undefined and mythical love." (João Ruas "The Tenth - Preface")

Sonia Terra

"The Tenth" Work based on João Ruas "The Tenth - Preface" Oil pastel on canvas (A4) "Of course, we proceed by absurdity and when desire echoes along the paths of suffering, there is nothing left but silence. This is the irreparable feeling of losing what was possessed and confined to the same silence that is not reached." (João Ruas "The Tenth - Preface") #Art

read more
 "The Tenth" 
 Work based on João Ruas "The Tenth - Preface"

"Of course, we proceed by absurdity and when desire echoes along the paths of suffering, there is nothing left but silence. This is the irreparable feeling of losing what was possessed and confined to the same silence that is not reached." (João Ruas "The Tenth - Preface")

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification