Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Surf Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Surf Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about didi mission to surf, surf excel daag acche hai ad download, perfect day surf camp, 327 am tsu surf lyrics, surf excel new ad 2019 holi,

• 6 Followers
  • 55 Stories

Amit Jotwani

Kinetic ocean 
choppy waves
salty surf 
amorous slaves. 

Submerged sheen 
unabashed lust 
sometimes in passion 
life seems just. 

Hot geyser spurt 
cool in release
a holy confluence 
with viscid grease. 

#kinetic #lust #waves #surf #salt #geyser #spurt #viscid #grease #hot #cool #confluence #holy #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

I showered in the monsoon, 
emanating from your wet triangle ;
darting tongue meeting liquid flames, 
philtre vapours, viscous condensate, 
a perennial surging wave source ;
I ride the surf home.  #monsoon #shower #LiquidFlames #wave #surge #philtre #vapour #viscous #condensate #surf #ride #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Saritha kothuri

#waves #Surf #yqbaba #yourquote Google image

read more
You cannot stop the waves
But
Learn to surf on them.
Life struggles are like waves
Learn to face and win over them. #waves #surf #yqbaba #yourquote 
Google image

Vivek Mayur

#feelings are much like #waves: we can't stop them from #Coming, but we can choose which one to #Surf... ... ... ... ... #Life_experience #life_lesson #life_goals

read more
Feelings are much like waves: we can't stop them from coming, but we can choose which one to surf. #feelings are much like #waves: we can't stop them from #Coming, but we can choose which one to #Surf... 
#Life_experience #life_lesson #life_goals

Vivek Mayur

#feelings are much like #waves: we can't stop them from coming, but we can choose which one to #Surf... ... ... ... ... #waveofthoghts #Waveoflife #Wave_of_words #Life_experience #life_lesson #life_line #life_lover

read more
Feelings are much like waves: we can't stop them from coming, but we can choose which one to surf #feelings are much like #waves: we can't stop them from coming, but we can choose which one to #Surf... 
#waveofthoghts #Waveoflife #Wave_of_words #Life_experience #life_lesson #life_line #life_lover

Internet Jockey

Short Inspiring Story One day a man was walking along the beach when he noticed a boy picking up and gently throwing things into the ocean. Approaching the boy he asked: “Young man, what are you doing?” The boy replied, Throwing starfish back into the ocean. The surf is up and the tide is going out. If I don’t throw them back, they’ll die. The man laughed to himself and said, ” Do you realize there are miles of miles of beach and hundreds of starfish?” “You can’t make any difference.” After lis #TerraceWalking

read more
  Short Inspiring Story

One day a man was walking along the beach when he noticed a boy picking up and gently throwing things into the ocean. Approaching the boy he asked: “Young man, what are you doing?” The boy replied, Throwing starfish back into the ocean. The surf is up and the tide is going out. If I don’t throw them back, they’ll die. The man laughed to himself and said, ” Do you realize there are miles of miles of beach and hundreds of starfish?” “You can’t make any difference.” After lis

Internet Jockey

Short Inspiring Story One day a man was walking along the beach when he noticed a boy picking up and gently throwing things into the ocean. Approaching the boy he asked: “Young man, what are you doing?” The boy replied, Throwing starfish back into the ocean. The surf is up and the tide is going out. If I don’t throw them back, they’ll die. The man laughed to himself and said, ” Do you realize there are miles of miles of beach and hundreds of starfish?” “You can’t make any difference.” After li #Quotes

read more
Short Inspiring Story 
 One day a man was walking along the beach when he noticed a boy picking up and gently throwing things into the ocean. Approaching the boy he asked: “Young man, what are you doing?” The boy replied, Throwing starfish back into the ocean. The surf is up and the tide is going out. If I don’t throw them back, they’ll die. The man laughed to himself and said, ” Do you realize there are miles of miles of beach and hundreds of starfish?” “You can’t make any difference.” After li

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification