Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Confluence Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Confluence Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is the meaning of confluence 10, confluence meaning in hindi, confluence meaning in marathi, share comment in confluence, confluence app,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Shravanthi S

#Confluence #Tagline #yqbaba pic credits: Pinterest Strength needs to be identified to tap the hidden talents and overcome the limitations. At the same time the limitations of the strength needs to be identified to obtain victory. It's the right mix of the STRENGTH and LIMITATIONS overpowering each other at different scenarios that leads to a true success.

read more
Confluence
"A power play of strength and limitations - to rise from one another"
 #confluence #tagline #yqbaba pic credits: Pinterest 
Strength needs to be identified to tap the hidden talents and overcome the limitations. At the same time the limitations of the strength needs to be identified to obtain victory. It's the right mix of the STRENGTH and LIMITATIONS overpowering each other at different scenarios that leads to a true success.

Bharath Nandibhatla

Please don't ignore the desperate reference to Edgar Allan Poe here. The cocktail would be incomplete without him. #Confluence #Cocktail

read more
"I will have a cocktail of
Bukowski's angst,
Gibran's perspective,
Blake's poignancy,
Frost's lucidity,
& Neruda's romance.
Thank you!"

But Life was no bartender.
He was more of a gardener.
So he gave me a sapling.
I watered it, nurtured it,
It's a poe-tree now.

I'm neither of the poets
I wanted to be.
I'm my own seed,
I'm my own flower,
I'm my own fruit.
I'm a piece of me.
Life ensured that. Please don't ignore the desperate reference to Edgar Allan Poe here. The cocktail would be incomplete without him. 

#confluence #cocktail

Amit Jotwani

You walked
on the broken
pieces of my soul
to enter
my universe.

Now
we are both bleeding.

The confluence
of our bleeds
is a river, 
happily coagulated. 

#BrokenSoul #bleed #confluence #coagulate #yopowrimo18 #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Kinetic ocean 
choppy waves
salty surf 
amorous slaves. 

Submerged sheen 
unabashed lust 
sometimes in passion 
life seems just. 

Hot geyser spurt 
cool in release
a holy confluence 
with viscid grease. 

#kinetic #lust #waves #surf #salt #geyser #spurt #viscid #grease #hot #cool #confluence #holy #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification