Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Geniune Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Geniune Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love gen owner, love gen malad, gen you, se 2a gen iphone, se 2a gen,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Shubhi Mahajan

History, as the cliché goes, is a record of lessons to not repeat itself but more often than not, it does just that. The literary characteristic of history is it's both personal and global. Some of the greatest novels take the help of personal history to document one's national history. For instance, Rushdie's Midnight's Children documents the stories of kids born at the stroke of midnight when India became independent and their life stories are intertwined with the fate of the country. yole #letters #interesting #lovehistory #Geniune #yolewrimo #DearHistory

read more
You are really very interesting and genuine. I often hate you because you are very lengthy but when I read you, 
I enjoy a lot. You hold a lot of different different stories which I like too much. Only from you, everyone know about ancient, medieval and modern times. After knowing about ancient times, I often think that how much this world changed. History, as the cliché goes, is a record of lessons to not repeat itself but more often than not, it does just that. The literary characteristic of history is it's both personal and global. Some of the greatest novels take the help of personal history to document one's national history. For instance, Rushdie's Midnight's Children documents the stories of kids born at the stroke of midnight when India became independent and their life stories are intertwined with the fate of the country. 

#yole

rajat gupta

u might be bullShit or 
might be Legendary
u might be Ugly or 
might be Beautiful
but always be
GenuinE #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #geniune #youarethebest

Funny Singh🐼

Spammers latest quote par de dana dan likes karke 5 month me hi 5000 followers gain kar letd hain....waah😂😝😝 Wakai ye to heavy driver hain😂😂 . #followers #spammers #Geniune #HappyBirthdayMeme to #VinDiesel. 💪Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2629. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
On YQ :
Genuine Writer : After 2 year, finally mere write up 
100 logo tak pahunchne lage.😍
Le* spammers : 👇👇👇👇 Spammers latest quote par de dana dan likes karke 5 month me hi 5000 followers gain kar letd hain....waah😂😝😝

Wakai ye to heavy driver hain😂😂
#followers #spammers #geniune
#HappyBirthdayMeme to #VinDiesel.

💪Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2629.

Babli ps

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification