Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dense Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dense Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my bread is too dense, disintegrates in the dense, dense telugu meaning in hindi, dense meaning in hindi, dense meaning in english,

• 7 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pradeep Maharana

#Dense #Videos

read more
mute video

Cerebral Derange

Who knows that
A single HAI can
bring Her close #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#neutronstar#dense#single#bring

Cerebral Derange

A light within me glows like
A neutron star.the more I kept
Within me the more it become
dense.share with others to
Glow lifes #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#neutronstar#dense#kept

Cerebral Derange

Who knows that
A single HAI can
bring Her close #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#neutronstar#dense#single#bring

Cerebral Derange

A light within me glows like
A neutron star.the more I kept
Within me the more it become
dense.share with others to
Glow lifes #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#neutronstar#dense#kept

Mohammad Aslam

When there is nothing for me!
Why I am loosing my patience?
Is this the wrong route I travelled?
Or the destination , appears blurred?
The way is full of mystery bushes,
With unlimited surprised things.
After a long time, my own decision,
Made all the difference. #yqbaba #yqdidi #friendship #life #wrongroutes #dense #surprise #love

Amit Jotwani

Remember the park,                                             where we first met,                                                the dense foliage,                                                  whose denseness shielded us;                                   when we made intense furtive love.                            That treasured eden,                                            now desolate & bare,                                          canopy of leaves,                                               sparse & aging;                                                     now themselves needing a shield.                  Looks like, our relationship,                               along with the park,                                             shared a common karmic curse.  #karmiccurse #dense #intense #shield #foliage #relationship #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Tonight, we congregate                                              at the luscious twilight zone;                          where 'feelings' meet 'feel',                                prosaic blue to polished teal.                            Lava, dense & alloyed,                                       both sides of volcanic void;                              an act optically physical,                                     elevated to seraphical.  #nightpoem#luscious #feel #feelings #prosaic #blue #PolishedTeal #lava #dense #alloyed #VolcanicVoid #optical #physical #seraphical #twilight #yqbaba

Miss Dadwal

Deeper thoughts deeper dive in the ocean craving for the depth wild emotions difficult Commotion #Emotions #Dense #understanding #something #Unfathomable #Emotions #devotion #yqbaba

read more
I crave for something that is deeper than ocean,
Some stronger dense emotion.
Something as understanding with unfathomable devotion, 
I know it's a big commotion,
But I want to live forever with this notion.

Deeper thoughts deeper dive in the ocean craving for the depth wild emotions difficult Commotion #emotions #dense #understanding  #something #unfathomable #emotions #devotion  #yqbaba

Akanksha

Your life is sunny 
I'm Dense shade
When I'll leave one day, 
Then you'll know my that pain 
What you've lost 
And now what I've gain. #YQbaba 
#lost
#gain #sunny
#dense #shade
loader
Home