Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Shield Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Shield Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about legendaries in sword and shield, sword and shield, shield meaning in marathi, sousa agents of shield, agents of shield season 7,

• 21 Followers
  • 88 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rashim Anugrah

mute video

Cat Meena

mute video

Springblossoms

Respect and follow teachers suggestions 🙏🙏they will help you to flow in a peaceful ease🌸🌸🌸🌸 Thursdays are always considered to be the day of gurus. #Collab and share what #agoodteacher means to you. #Shield #key #treasure life #Lessons #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Who helps you in diving
Through the deep ocean
Surrounded by many hurdles
Which you never explored
Yet!!!
At last you realise that
The deep ocean is you only
Possessing many 
Magnificent capabilities.
A good and an ideal teacher
Is really a shield,
Who protects and guides us,
Also a key which helps in
Opening the treasure of our life. Respect and follow teachers suggestions 🙏🙏they will help you to flow in a peaceful ease🌸🌸🌸🌸
Thursdays are always considered to be the day of gurus. #Collab and share what #agoodteacher means to you. #shield #key #treasure #life #lessons #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Vashist

The truth is
I don't want to get rid
Of my glasses
They shield me
From everyone 
Peeking into my soul
Through my eyes

#truth #glasses #shield #soul #peek #spectacles #eyes

sanjana

Heartbreak
 is eventually a shield! #heartbreak #shield #yqbaba #yqquotes

Ditya K

A happy soul is the best shield for the cruel world #happy #soul #shield #cruelworld

Aditi Rathore

•shielding effect PC: Google #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqdiary #protect #Science #chemistry #Shield

read more
And if ever a nucleus tried 
to separate you from me,

Like an electron shell 
I will shield you from their 
force to reduce the effective 
nuclear charge.
     •shielding effect

PC: Google

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqdiary #protect #science #chemistry #shield

CalmKazi

SEAHORSES #YQWallWritings challenge by Prabhat Nb nominated by Galaxi Chakma I hope this is as fun for you as it is for me. I am writing poetry on all the Wallpapers which you can read by clicking here -> #CalmKaziGraffiti Full poetry : #Sea #Imagination #yqbaba #children #Shield #games #Sword #warriors #NAPOWRIMO #Marching #playtime #calmkaziwrites #Seahorses

read more
"Seahorse !" she said,
stretching her arm, 
to the red horizon.
All I could see was chaos,
looking deep into
the green blue commotion.
Staring blankly,
at the bustle,
it finally struck.
The waves weren't amuck !

The crests were the hustle,
of manes unleashed,
The turns were swishes,
of swords unsheathed.
Sinewy warriors,
holding reins and shield.
Marching to charge,
at the call of Sun.
"Seahorses, I see!" I said,
and the games continued. SEAHORSES

#YQWallWritings challenge by Prabhat Nb nominated by Galaxi Chakma 

I hope this is as fun for you as it is for me. I am writing poetry on all the Wallpapers which you can read by clicking here ->  #CalmKaziGraffiti 

Full poetry :

Amit Jotwani

Remember the park,                                             where we first met,                                                the dense foliage,                                                  whose denseness shielded us;                                   when we made intense furtive love.                            That treasured eden,                                            now desolate & bare,                                          canopy of leaves,                                               sparse & aging;                                                     now themselves needing a shield.                  Looks like, our relationship,                               along with the park,                                             shared a common karmic curse.  #karmiccurse #dense #intense #shield #foliage #relationship #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Diwa

"Dream Catcher" (c) Own Sketch. #Shield #diwa #yqbaba

read more
Let me be your filter.
I'll screen the phantoms
That threaten to smother 
Your being--
Permitting only bliss
Into your midst. "Dream Catcher"

(c) Own Sketch.
#shield #diwa #yqbaba
loader