Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Puts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Puts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about calls and puts in share market, calls and puts in stock market, doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment, calls and puts meaning, calls and puts explained,

• 4 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Dhriti Pant

And on that night my phone rang... "Hello " i said... "Heyy.." he whispered ( the only voice which gets me blushing , the only thing which puts a smile on my face...The only voice which my heart yearns for...) How are you..?? I literally wasn't expecting that I would hear from you tonight...( Excited as ever..) I am good ...what about you..? He replied with sadness... I am fine.. So what's going on..? You know what..? I am so happy that we are taking after long time...You know its not important

read more
That one phone call

Read in caption And on that night my phone rang...
"Hello " i said...
"Heyy.." he whispered
( the only voice which gets me  blushing , the only thing which puts a smile on my face...The only voice which my heart yearns for...)
How are you..?? I literally wasn't expecting that I would hear from you tonight...( Excited as ever..)
I am good ...what about you..? He replied with sadness...
I am fine..
So what's going on..? You know what..? I am so happy that we are taking after long time...You know its not important

Tarandeep Singh

Shreeya Dhapola

This is Something I wrote long back- https://ataleforyoublog.wordpress.com #nojotoenglish #nojotowriters #English #Motivation #Thoughts #staypositive #BePositive #Followyourdreams #dontquit #Nojoto Big IT buildings with glass windows,huge campus, large number of employees wearing ID cards. Especially at night when I used to look at these buildings I used to get fascinated and at that time I used to think whether I will be a part of such a company? I used to feel a big company’s name associat

read more
HANDLING PRESSURE
(Read Caption)

(A_tale_for_you) #NojotoQuote This is Something I wrote long back-

https://ataleforyoublog.wordpress.com

#nojotoenglish #nojotowriters #english #motivation #thoughts #staypositive #bepositive #followyourdreams #dontquit #nojoto

Big IT buildings with glass windows,huge campus, large number of employees wearing ID cards. Especially at night when I used to look at these buildings I used to get fascinated and at that time I used to think whether I will be a part of such a company? I used to feel a big company’s name associat

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification