Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shashikapoor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shashikapoor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayri in hindi sha, love shàyari, love sha, sha love, good morning shayari in hindi sha,

• 8 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Nitish

Likhe jo khat tujhe, Pardesiyo se na akhiyan milana,keh Doon tumhe ya chup rahoon, Jannu meri Jaan and many more..
These songs are evergreen and will stay in our heart forever...

Rest In peace!! Shashi Kapoor. Sir you'll be missed....... #shashikapoor #legend #sad #rip #shocked #yqbaba

Ankit

#happybirthday to #shashikapoor. 😎😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT357 and make us #rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When someone says we have assignment submission, presentation and internals after holi week !  #HappyBirthday to #ShashiKapoor. 😎😎
💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT357 and make us #Rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

sanjana ranjan

#happybirthday to #shashikapoor. 😎😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT357 and make us #rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I meet my friend two day ago than they are dislike each other badly...nd when I call them yesterday than tell that they are in relationship....I m like do din phale tk toh dushman the ek dusre ek toh..... #HappyBirthday to #ShashiKapoor. 😎😎
💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT357 and make us #Rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Funny Singh🐼

Happy birthday to #shashikapoor. 😎😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT357 and make us #rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #Funny #funnysingh #shadi

read more
Kafi Din baad mai apne ek dost se baat kiya.
Me : Aur bhai shadi kab kar raha hai?😀
Friend : shadi??....abe mera ek baby bhi hai.😛
Me : 😨👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 Happy birthday to #ShashiKapoor. 😎😎
💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT357 and make us #Rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
#funny #funnysingh #shadi

Prajjwal Singh

read more
When you see your crush with mangalsutra suddenly.. #HappyBirthday to #ShashiKapoor. 😎😎

NEERAJ SIINGH

#happybirthday to #shashikapoor. 😎😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT357 and make us #rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

read more
After Reading your quotes 
She BLOCKED you ...😂😂 #HappyBirthday to #ShashiKapoor. 😎😎
Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

NEERAJ SIINGH

#happybirthday to #shashikapoor. 😎😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT357 and make us #rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

read more
Tumhe janta ko comment's mei pakane ka award mila hai  #HappyBirthday to #ShashiKapoor. 😎😎

NEERAJ SIINGH

read more
Tumhe mere quotes acche lagne lage #HappyBirthday to #ShashiKapoor. 😎😎

NEERAJ SIINGH

read more
Tum लेखक ban gaye  #HappyBirthday to #ShashiKapoor. 😎😎

NEERAJ SIINGH

read more
She proposed ME . #HappyBirthday to #ShashiKapoor. 😎😎
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification