Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Decay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Decay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about decay meaning in hindi, decay meaning in urdu, decay meaning in english, q value of alpha decay, decay mode of access,

• 7 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kaushik Sinha

Nature of nature is to decay. But it's on us to choose from the following:

1. Help it happen faster.
2. Slow it down

Choose wisely #fitness #yqbaba #nature #decay #slow

Ditya K

#harmomy #Decay

read more
Harmony makes small things grow. Lack of it makes great things decay.  #harmomy #decay

Amit Jotwani

My corrosive past                                                 questions optimistic future                               in my decaying present.  #corrosivepast #future #decay #334poem #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Miss Dadwal

The shades of dark
Seems pretty mark
The disguise over the aphotic
Funny rides
Sudden slides 
All seems easy
Underneath resides loneliness
Peeps at night
Arising fear with empty sight
Creepy depression crawls around
Without making any sound
The head spins round and round
Difficult it becomes to keep a hold
Trillions of Thoughts screams boldly
The Questions echoes inside
Feels like brain needa drain
Crushed n crumbled feelings itches 
At the bottom of heart
The soul falls apart
Deeper and deeper the pain go
Keeping a constant reminder
Inch by inch it pins the whole body
Excruciating chills run throughout
Numbness spreads over
Covering each emotion
Sadness has become common
Everything is dry and barren
Lost, gone and frozen
I'm abandoned and unchosen
Memories are drilling dead holes
I reached to such devastated state
Ruined dead decaying soul
Left here all alone!

#aphotic #sound #round #dead #decay #yqbaba #yqpoetry #heart

Diwani uski... (Riya)

#WorldOzoneDay plz 🙏🙏

read more
World Ozone Day   So do you think?? 
Is it the thing for saying that save Ozone layer???  

No yrr... it's not for saying.. 
 Obviously We must save Ozone layer from its decay

Being a science  student I saidto all of uh plz do least use of the things that produces harmful gasses which works for The ozone layer decay... so that Uv rays can't harm us, animals, plants and all the living things on the earth 🌍 

But being a human  I requested to uh plz stop... 
And plz do more plantation as much as possible 🙏

कवच को कवच ही रहने दो... 
न उतारो इसे कर्ण के जिस्म से.. 
कर्ण का कवच तो उतर गया.... 
न हाल हो कर्ण जैसा इस वसुंधरा का 
न उतारना इस धरा के कवच को... 
रहने दो ओजोन परत को |🙏 #WorldOzoneDay plz 🙏🙏

sunandadeo

Baby bottle tooth decay is caused by the frequent and long-term exposure of a child's teeth to liquids containing sugars. Among these liquids are milk, formula, fruit juice, sodas, and other sweetened drinks. The sugars in these liquids pool around the infant's teeth and gums, feeding the bacteria that cause plaque. https://sunandadeo1995.wixsite.com/website/home/how-can-you-prevent-tooth-decay-in-babies #oralcare #oralhealth #Babies #childcare #breastfeeding #Milk #Tooth #Teeth #CleaningUp C #Dental #Dentist #Dentistry #Medeaz #CleanUp #babynews

read more
 Baby bottle tooth decay is caused by the frequent and long-term exposure of a child's teeth to liquids containing sugars. Among these liquids are milk, formula, fruit juice, sodas, and other sweetened drinks. The sugars in these liquids pool around the infant's teeth and gums, feeding the bacteria that cause plaque.

https://sunandadeo1995.wixsite.com/website/home/how-can-you-prevent-tooth-decay-in-babies

#oralcare #oralhealth #babies #childcare #breastfeeding #MILK #tooth #teeth #CleaningUp #C

Prince Singh Rana

physical beauty can't take the place of spiritual beauty. because physical beauty is decay at the time.but spiritual beauty never decay at the time..so spiritual beauty is must.... don't give much importance to physical beauty..

read more
what is true beauty????.. human being have two types of beauty first physical and second is spiritual beauty... physical beauty can't take the place of spiritual beauty. because physical beauty is decay at the time.but spiritual beauty never decay at the time..so spiritual beauty is must.... don't give much importance to physical beauty..

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification