Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Foolishness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Foolishness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about definition of foolishness, foolishness quotes, quotes on foolishness, the message of the cross is foolishness niv, the message of the cross is foolishness kjv,

• 28 Followers
  • 51 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Varghese Joby Johnny

#crazy #Foolishness viral♥️♥️♥️ #funny_video #Comedy

read more
mute video

Rajan Rai

mute video

Springblossoms

Good morning writers! It's Saturday already. The week ends, fun begins. Collab with us and share your thoughts on what seems funny to you. #thefunnythingis life #Foolishness #yqbaba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
When so called intelligent people show-off their wisdom of foolishness with extreme confidence in a belief that the world will blindly follow their illogical excuses!!! Good morning writers!

It's Saturday already. The week ends, fun begins. Collab with us and share your thoughts on what seems funny to you.
#thefunnythingis
#life #foolishness #yqbaba
#yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

sanjana Bhardwaj

Jo kehte hai hum masoom bhot hai 
Iss masoomiyat ka fayaeda,bakhubi uthaya bh unhi ne..  #foolishness #clevermind #hrt_talks #innocentgirl #yqbaba #yqdidi #tpmd #arthub

MSJ Quotes

Fooling Yourself is far more Foolish

than Fooling around Others..! #fool #foolishness #beingyourself #lie #true #msj #life #msjquotes

Cerebral Derange

You need some little bit of
Foolishness to be different
And live different #foolishness#different#live#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

Prem Anand Nallathambi

You will appear a fool, when you attempt to show the foolishness of a fool.

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #Fool #Foolishness

Cerebral Derange

You need some little bit of
Foolishness to be different
And live different #foolishness#different#live#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

Aakash Udeg

I'm trying everything, Just simple thing, like go to bed without crying. But no matter how much I try, My pillow gets wet each and every night, And now I'm tried of trying, Because it's you're memories, That don't let me move on and sing a goodbye song, May after all that happened #English #Challenge #yqbaba #yqdidi #stupid #Idiot #Foolishness #just_a_mess

read more
Just a mess....

I'm void without you babe,
Empty just like space.
There are astronauts who chase,
Want to have your place,
But for me, you're a special case;
And without you I'm just a mess I'm trying everything,
Just simple thing, like go to bed without crying.
But no matter how much I try,
My pillow gets wet each and every night,
And now I'm tried of trying,
Because it's you're memories,
That don't let me move on and sing a goodbye song,
May after all that happened

Chakradhar Lochan Sairoop

A fool is a fool until he chooses not to remain a fool. #foolishpeople #Foolishness #teluguquotes after a long time #Telugu

read more
మూర్ఖుడిని పట్టుకుని బ్రహ్మశాస్త్రాలు నేర్పిస్తే వాటి మీదే తన మూర్ఖత్వాన్ని ప్రదర్శిస్తాడు కానీ బ్రహ్మజ్ఞానం పొందడు. అలాంటి మూర్ఖుడే ఇతరులకు నేర్పిస్తే తన మూర్ఖత్వాన్ని నేర్పిస్తాడు కానీ బ్రహ్మశాస్త్రాలను నేర్పించలేడు. A fool is a fool until he chooses not to remain a fool.

#foolishpeople #foolishness 
#teluguquotes after a long time #telugu
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification