Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Admiring Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Admiring Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about admiring nature, admiring nature quotes, admiring someone quotes, admiring quotes for her, admiring quotes,

• 9 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Pavan Sharma

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

Respect her🤗💕 #Admiring love #lovequote #mog #lifeline #lovelife #RespectHer

read more
While you are busy looking at other girls, someone is admiring the girl you have Respect her🤗💕

#admiring #love #lovequote #mog #lifeline #lovelife #respecther

Funny Singh🐼

Admiring = praise वो तो सुना ही होगा कि तारीफ सुनकर लोग फूल जाते हैं😂😂😂😂 Good morning sabka😝😝 #funnysingh #Admiring #Praise #after #before Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple CaptainAmerica Avengers FilmyMeme FunnyMeme CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1099 and make everyone go ROFL! 💪😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
People : 
before admiring.

People :
After Admiring. Admiring = praise
वो तो सुना ही होगा कि तारीफ सुनकर लोग फूल जाते हैं😂😂😂😂

Good morning sabka😝😝

#funnysingh #admiring #praise #after #before
Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple CaptainAmerica Avengers FilmyMeme FunnyMeme CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1099 and make everyone go ROFL! 💪😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Annruzai Fernandes

#Stout #Admiring #Chirpy #adorable #foodie #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Prakash Daga

read more
The bottom line is 
He was handsome, adorable, adaptable, admiring, chirpy, elegant and a real foodie;
and I was a stout... #stout #admiring #chirpy #adorable #foodie #yqbaba #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Prakash Daga

Anonymous

#Admiring #Star

read more
She was lyk a Star for him... Beautiful and Admiring but still Away from him...... #Admiring #star

BhawaniPutri

All I want say as we ignore scars of moon while admiring beauty of it as we ignore thorn while admiring beauty of 🌹 rose In same way we must ignore the hardship of life to see and admire the beauty of it nojoto #nojotoenglish #lifelessons

read more
We do admire moon's beauty
but even moon has scar

We do admire beauty of roses
but even roses has thorn

so why can't we admire
a our life, even if it's 
has Scars and thorn in it
at some point All I want say as we ignore scars of moon while admiring beauty of it

as we ignore thorn while admiring beauty of 🌹 rose

In same way we must ignore the hardship of life to see and admire the beauty of it

#nojoto #nojotoquote #nojotoenglish #lifelessons

Eram Khan

And I looked at him,as if he was a painting. 
No, no I wasn't admiring him, I was just admiring the work of God, at that moment I was so thankful to God, how something could be created with such perfection. There was something about him, the way he smiled, so gentle yet so big to make my world stop. 
And yes, he solved all the mess of my life❤
     #NojotoQuote #nojotowriter #writer #love #relationship

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification