Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best puppetshow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best puppetshow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

K Harsita

A famous magician is coming in next town and this time he is here with magic puppet show which is something different , but it's only one night tour. So we are escaping from back side of the door, faking ourselves to mom and dad being sleepy. Well the party will be not at all boisterous (nobody likes big grandma, she thinks she is very smart and can rule the ghosts of 21st century like her 11th century. But everybody respects her because she once ate her husband because he disobeyed her. ((I me #yqbaba #puppetshow #spookiansclub #yqsc #scpuppetshow #horrordirector #khchildhoodhorrorss #h_shortstories

read more
It's been 100 years of our death and again we are celebrating our big grandma's birthday. Unlike any of other's birthday our big grandma's birthday - she is 1000 yrs of old now and she is beautiful - is always a grand celebration. Ghosts are invited from different graveyards. Some of them are celebrities (they look so beautiful and attractive even after death). Last time we ended up inviting the Aliens, they look worst. They scared the hell out of us. So, this time only Earthiens. But some of them are still missing, maybe they are on their way or they are like me. Well, this time I am not feeling like much into
this birthday. Same human flesh, blood shakes
with pinch of hair ashes. This time the bakery chef
made the cake of crushed skelton of thoses
spirits who died. How can this possible (death of a
ghost), it sounds mysterious but the topic is not my
cup of tea. I am bored of this same party again and
again and I have a plan to escape. I managed to
convince my little brother, he is younger and that's
the plus point. He is ready to come with me and in
return I am going to do his assignments of bone cooking class. (But where are we eluding to). It's a Puppet show. (IN CAPTION)  A famous magician is coming in next town and this time he is here with magic puppet show which is something different , but it's
only one night tour. 
So we are escaping from back side of the door, faking ourselves to mom and dad being sleepy. Well the party will be not at all boisterous (nobody likes big grandma, she thinks she is very smart and can rule the ghosts of 21st century like her 11th century. But everybody respects her because she once ate her husband because he disobeyed her. ((I me

ujjwal pratap singh

Chalo come Collab with us on this BG and write a mysterious creepy puppet show! Direct the show and amaze everyone! 🧙🖤 Font - Fragment Use the hashtag #scpuppetshow to let us rate your shows 🕷️ #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrordirector #puppetshow #ghostdirector #film

read more
Setting aside, baking for a new love
My face drawed smiles
But there was nothing to laugh
I smile, a full blown one 
Suddenly I became someone else 
Like a role play 
I played it very well.
I am A Joker
A puppet played by Time 
Loosing myself in a life of horror  Chalo come Collab with us on this BG and write a mysterious creepy puppet show!
Direct the show and amaze everyone! 🧙🖤

Font - Fragment

Use the hashtag #scpuppetshow to let us rate your shows 🕷️

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror  #horrordirector #puppetshow #ghostdirector #film

Vibha Katare

रंग भरे जुराबों की विरह व्यथा 
तेरे बिन मैं अधूरा,
मेरे बिन तेरा कोई मोल नहीं,
फिर क्यों बिछड़ जाते हैं हम बार बार,
कभी धुलने में, कभी सूखने में,
कभी सूखने के बाद उठने में,
छोड़ जाती हो कभी तुम जूते के चमड़े की सड़न में,
और महकते हो तुम कम्फर्ट कंडीशनर में,
कभी झूलता रहता हूँ कई दिन बालकनी की रस्सी पर,
फिर भीगता फिर सूखता बारिश के मौसम में,
तुम आराम करती गोदरेज की महँगी अलमारी में,
या फिर साथ छोड़ देती हो मेरा बालकनी से सोफे तक पहुँचने के सफर में,
कहीं किसी कोने में, बच्चों की खिलौनों में
मैं करता तुम्हारा इंतज़ार.....
तुम्हारा better half... तुम्हारा जुड़वा जुराब...
 #yqbaba 
#puppetshow 
#puppeteer 
#जुराब

Swapna Prabhu

@लेखकRAI

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification