Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Concerned Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Concerned Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about baroreceptor is concerned with, kinked demand curve approach is concerned with, thermodynamics is concerned with, mammalian thymus is mainly concerned with, tay sachs disease is concerned with abnormal metabolism,

• 11 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Shivansh

Has someone ever done anything to make you happy, Waited for u for so Long just to see you for a while, Asked you again and again if you're fine, when you are not?
Does someone have a lot of patience for u? Loved You unconditionally, Cried at a thought of Loosing You, Treated you as Family, Prayed For You Silently?

Believe me, If You have such a Person
Who is same for you in every Situation,
Whether it's when You are Happy or sad, When You are Not even Single or When You had a Breakup, 
When You had Family Problems, or When You didn't want to Talk but he/she irritates You...

Then, Well I don't know of Others,But He/She will Love You Forever Truly and Unconditionally... #yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#careforyou 
#concerned 
#mylove 
#thisisme 
#missingyou

Mathan kumar G

#Concerned #you

read more
All I'm concerned now is you and not the about you. #concerned #you

Ankit

Random Concerned Person;
How can I overlook the pillage of Constitutional Machinery by Protectors of Society ?

An Indian;
Just like you did in every rape case before this, chilling and minding your own business, or just sharing memes on Constitution !  #concerned #yqbaba

Prita

Dedicating a #testimonial to Ravindra Gupta An #Encouraging Writer A #Poet By heart A #Good human by nature A #Concerned soul Keep #writting #dedicated

read more
Lafz Unke Kuch Aise Hote Hain ,
Ki Unke Maayne Bhi Khubsurat Hote Hain .....
Maayne Jo Samajh Jaaye Koi ,
Toh Unki Gehrayi Me Kho Se Jaate Hain.... 
Na Ishq ki Talab, Na Dushmani Ki Chahat
Bass... 
Unke Alfaaz hi , 
Abb Unki Ek Nayi Pehchan Ban Chuke Hain.!!
 Dedicating a #testimonial to Ravindra Gupta

An #encouraging  Writer
A #poet By heart
A #good  human by nature 
A #concerned  soul
Keep #writting
#dedicated

Arshiya Saifi

Oh mehrman ajeeb si becheni hoti h dil m tere jane k baad...
Nazren bs drwaje pr hi rhti h tere jane k baad...
Nigahe meri bs tujhe dekhne ki khwahish krti h tujhse dur jaane k baad...

©Arshiya Saifi #Concerned 
#flyhigh

शून्य(ब्राह्मण)

Priyanshu

$hay's writes

read more
it looks so cute when they showoff their little concerned with loved ones however they are fully concerned with them by heart

"An ah" writes

"Stay content with whatever you have ;
even if its more or less " !
Do not complain about the things you do not have !!

The less you are concerned about your status and the worth of money ;
The more you are concerned about the people around you and their happiness !

True happiness is by giving and not by getting ;
Once you understand it.
You will find every little thing around you magical !

@hopes_n_smilez #writers #magic #life #relationship #status #human #money #friendship #worth

Sonali Jirekar

being concerned people just show off they are hell concerned about me but the known fact is that they don't give a damn. . they're just curious and nothing else. #nojotoenglish

read more
sometimes we need to distance ourselves from our closed ones as to discover who are really concerned being concerned people just show off they are hell concerned about me but the known fact is that they don't give a damn. . they're just curious and nothing else.   
#nojotoenglish
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification