Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Rift Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Rift Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about league of legends wild rift, rift meaning in hindi, rift live chat, rift meaning, oculus rift logo,

• 5 Followers
  • 29 Stories

alka mishra

Ditya K

He had complained. He never explained. I could have listened. Perhaps he chose to be a man of golden silence. 
I had to complain. I wanted to explain. He didn't care. Perhaps he decided to never ask for clarification. #tiff #rift #broken_heart

Amit Jotwani

Divergent views, 
bedrock of a  relationship,
accommodated in the initial phase, 
cause of many a rift later;
resulting in fledgling couplings killed, 
at the feminism /chauvinism altar. 

#view #divergent #rift #chauvinism #feminism #altar #coupling #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Prashant Maurya

#When_the_nails_grow_then.... #Relationship #true #Love #Quotes Haimi Kumari Shanu Kumari(Ladduh😍😘) miss jinu Reenu Anu NEHA NIDHI

read more
When the nails grow, then the nails are cut, not the fingers.  So, if there is a rift in the relationship, erase the rift and not the relationship.

-PR@SH@NT #When_the_nails_grow_then.... 
#Relationship  #True  #love #Quotes Haimi Kumari Shanu Kumari(Ladduh😍😘) miss jinu Reenu Anu NEHA NIDHI

Monika

#Myth by #NatashaTrethewey I was asleep while you were dying. It’s as if you slipped through some rift, a hollow I make between my slumber and my waking, the Erebus I keep you in, still trying not to let go. You’ll be dead again tomorrow, but in dreams you live. So I try taking #Poetry

read more
#Myth by #NatashaTrethewey 
 I was asleep while you were dying.
It’s as if you slipped through some rift, a hollow
I make between my slumber and my waking,

the Erebus I keep you in, still trying
not to let go. You’ll be dead again tomorrow,
but in dreams you live. So I try taking

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification