Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Biscuit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Biscuit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aate ke biscuit, gooday biscuit price in india, hide and seek biscuit cake, marie biscuit cake in cooker, good day biscuit,

• 35 Followers
  • 45 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anmol Singh

#yqbaba love #chai #Biscuit

read more
If Love is Tea...Hearts Are Parle G..  Dip your Biscuit excessively in tea..And You know...Whats Happens...    #yqbaba  #love #chai #biscuit

Anmol Singh

#yqbaba love #chai #Biscuit

read more
If Love is Tea...Hearts Are Parle G..  Dip your Biscuit excessively in tea..And You know...Whats Happens...    #yqbaba  #love #chai #biscuit

Hari Varma

AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A COOKIE! When you say 'I love you'. I will say, 'I love you too'. That is cliché, you will say. Wait a bit to judge me. Hold on till you read till the end. You will realise, what we said were from our hearts. Most of the time I am presented to all as a showpiece to attract young and old alike. But believe me, my dears, no need! I am already in your hearts. If you observe closely, you will realise that I adjusted myself quite well to your needs as you grew. I changed my shape #story #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #Biscuit #yostowrimo #varmaji #biscuitstory

read more
AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A COOKIE
~
When you started growing your teeth, just the two in the front, I was ready for you with those small button-like very brittle pieces in a colour you later called as 'biscuit-colour'. I was so small, that you could hold me in your fluffy little palms and slowly nibble me with your two little teeth, exactly the way squirrels did. I enjoyed your smiles and the subtle  sounds of my breaking inside your soft mouth. I could feel you enjoying my taste and the use of your teeth for the first time in your life. 

You grew up in no time! Your hands got bigger, you started seeing and recognising much more. You wanted more... 
~
(Read full in Caption)  AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A COOKIE!

When you say 'I love you'. I will say, 'I love you too'. That is cliché, you will say. Wait a bit to judge me. Hold on till you read till the end. You will realise, what we said were from our hearts. 

Most of the time I am presented to all as a showpiece to attract young and old alike. But believe me, my dears, no need! I am already in your hearts. If you observe closely, you will realise that I adjusted myself quite well to your needs as you grew. I changed my shape

Anuj Jain

Biscuit

Carrying heavier than regular weight, 
Seabiscuit was a thoroughbred steed, 
A champion strong indeed, 
My biscuit I looked forward to be the same, 
When dipped in tea to be relished but in vain, 
It got soggy and plopped in the tea, 
Now my focus is to get it out to eat. #biscuit 
#wotd
#yqbaba

Akthari Begum

Biscuits story
At the time of morning 
i really enjoy my own thoughts 
About biscuits and voicely tells
Take biscuit in hand ,
Wao you are how sweet,
and whenever 
You go you really make a day ,
Then voice come,
You said words for whom?
Tell me who it is !
i reply this is Biscuit. #Biscuit#NaStoWriMo

Haleema Thanvi

Biscuit Anytime #Biscuit #wotd #yqbaba

read more
Biscuit Anytime

Crunch or munch biscuit digest in your tummy.

Breakfast or tea, it's awarded by sweet mommy.

29/12/2021
UAE - 1:20 p.m. Biscuit Anytime

#biscuit #wotd #yqbaba

Swapnil Agrawal

A biscuit 🍪comparable life of ours... #wotd #Biscuit #yqbaba life #comparison #Similarity

read more
Our lives can be undoubtedly compared with a biscuit dipping in tea, getting hollow inside, delay in timely action lead to fallin in sea of trouble A biscuit 🍪comparable life of ours... #wotd #biscuit #yqbaba #life #comparison #similarity

Deep Kush

डूब जाया करो कभी, तुम भी मुझ में इस कदर,
चाय में biscuit डूब जाती है जिस कदर ।।।।

#tea  #biscuit  #lovequotes 
#yqbaba  #yqdidi  #yqthoughts  #yqhindi

Dr Upama Singh

“Biscuit”
You need just
a cup of tea
and biscuits
in early morning
for good life
have good day 
with 50 50 bites chances
both relationship
teaches us that
not to fall for 
someone so deep
that you get broken
 #wotd 
#biscuit 
#yqbaba 
#yourquote 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#similethougths

dream saler

#randomthoughts #Morning #Tea #Biscuit कुछ यूँ ही 😁😊

read more
तू मेरी सुबह की पहली  चाय बन जा
मैं तुझमें बिस्कुट जैसा डूब के घुल जाऊँगा 🤗😊☕ #randomthoughts #morning #tea #biscuit  कुछ यूँ ही 😁😊
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification