Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Eavesdrop Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Eavesdrop Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about eavesdropping meaning in hindi, eavesdropping meaning in english, eavesdropping meaning in marathi, eavesdropper meaning, eavesdrop meaning,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Springblossoms

Pure and true love is immortal💜having a small shining universe in life is really a bliss😊💓✨😍 Enjoy parenthood and keep this in your heart forever💕 Because of exams I'm not able to reply and read your quotes😅 will read till tomorrow🙏have a peaceful sleep👍💓 #Eavesdrop #3333poem love life #365days365quotes #writingresolution #yqbaba #Child

read more
Divine love eavesdropping
Their profound affection.
God gifted them
Pure mesmerizing universe. Pure and true love is immortal💜having a small shining universe in life is really a bliss😊💓✨😍
Enjoy parenthood and keep this in your heart forever💕

Because of exams I'm not able to reply and read your quotes😅 will read till tomorrow🙏have a peaceful sleep👍💓
#eavesdrop #3333poem #love #life #365days365quotes #writingresolution #yqbaba #child

CM Chaitanyaa

My words often eavesdrop my feelings.  #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqquotes #yqspecial #eavesdrop #feelings

Blue Butterfly

Ears eavesdrop 
whispering melancholia;
thoughts moodtapes;
aches, fueling my words,
blazing the soul on fire
and, I muse.  #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #eavesdrop #melancholia #musings

Bizz_are_ Soul

Eavesdrop my heart,
you may hear
a shaken and broken melody.... #yourquotes #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge 
#11/365
#eavesdrop 
#shaken

Shravanthi Iyer

I need not eavesdrop to hear your heartbeat
For, I know it beats for me 
And that,
I am the one and only 
To hear it all
I am the one and only 
To have the love licence 
For, I am your beloved and you, mine! 
 #eavesdrop #lovelicense #yqbaba

Hira Vajahat

#Eavesdrop

read more
I wish if ever could my mind eavesdrop the emotions of my heart. #eavesdrop

Amit Jotwani

Her inner lament,                                                  whispered to herself,                                          on abandoned nights,                                         a fervent orison,                                              for a shooting star,                                               to eavesdrop on her dreams;                              but it never happened,                                         maybe the network,                                             wasn't strong enough.                  #lament #orison #eavesdrop #dreams #ShootingStar #AbandonedNights #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Simmi Singh

I know I don't tell you often 
that you are the one 
I can't live without 
for I know of my misfortune 
and that it eavesdrops.
It's one of those mischievous kid 
who does exactly opposite of 
what's being told. #eavesdrop #misfortune #can'tlivewithout #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #365days365quotes #writingresolution

Durga Kannan

I wish I could eavesdrop
On that little heart of yours
And hear what it tells
Does it really have 
A special place for me
Or am I just a passing cloud #yqbaba#eavesdrop#challenge

Sushmita

That's kind of a real incident more than a story Thanks to yourquote baba for introducing this words "love license" Please read the whole incident Don't just like it for the sake of liking it. Read it give reviews ☺ #yqbaba #eavesdropping #Eavesdrop #lovelicense #yqspecial #dreamybae

read more
             LOVE LICENCE

I was walking by the lane and suddenly heard few voices, so I just stopped to eavesdrop on their conversation and I figured out there was a couple discussing how to elope. It was so funny at that very moment and I couldn't control my laughter, so they overheard me and approached me for an explanation. It was so much dramatic for me that I ended up crying. But still I remember there conversation where the girl said, " We don't get so much privacy they don't provide us the love license man, once we get married we will get our love license".
Yes this triggered me to laugh. That's kind of a real incident more than a story 
Thanks to yourquote baba for introducing this words "love license" 
Please read the whole incident
Don't just like it for the sake of liking it.
Read it give reviews 
☺
#yqbaba #eavesdropping #eavesdrop #lovelicense #yqspecial #dreamybae
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification