Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Shouting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Shouting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shouting meaning in hindi, shouting meaning in english, shouting meaning in marathi, shouting in sleep, shouting quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 52 Stories

Wasid Mehmood

#Shouting 🍿 #Thoughts

read more

વિસામો (હિમાંશુ વઘારીયા)

માયા એટલી પ્રબળ છે કે આખરે બધા ને ભુલાવી દેશે, પણ કદાચ પ્રેમભાવ અને ભક્તિભાવ હશે તો ટકી રહેશું. . . . . . #Silence #One #alone #loud #Shouting #જીવન #વિસામો #એકલાપણુ #જીવનડાયરી

read more

Divya Kisku

silence is stronger than shouting...
- Divyakisku #StreetNight 
#Silence 
#stronger 
#Shouting 
#divyakisku

Anushka Shejol

I still wonder from where , those beans shouted be aware Running with those legs , they don't have I swear Fell in the grinder shouting ohhh-n-ouch , turned in powder and packed in a pouch.. were pour in milk and placed beside my couch.. #nojotophoto

read more
 I still wonder from where ,
those beans shouted be aware 
Running with those legs , they don't have I swear
Fell in the grinder shouting ohhh-n-ouch ,
turned in powder and packed in a pouch..
were pour in milk
and placed beside my couch..

udas shayera

lonelysoul😵😵 #Shouting

read more
Heart Beat increases when, 
.....when i dream about you
when i think of you
when i miss you
and when i feel you are around but just in my "thoughts"
coz "YOU" and "I" can't become "WE" and thats where my heart beat increses coz that never gona be "WE" hurts and destroy the inner "ME"

#shouting wishpers from the heart 
of darkness

which has a little light of freedom but all it cost is my demise #lonelysoul😵😵

sneha Aggarwal

#recentcase#yesterday#experience#yashi#bff#Jaaneverything💗💗💗💗💗❤❤❤

read more
that moment when u r shouting on ur best friend and ur best friend too on the road .. and  public notices u but u didn't care .....and when u stop fighting then  u both laugh loudly to seeing each other... and think about that case🤣🤣🤣🤣that why we r shouting on each other on the public🤣

that moments r always be memorable😙 #recentcase#yesterday#experience#yashi#bff#jaan#everything💗💗💗💗💗❤❤❤

Hamza Raja

#quotes #surroundings #shouting

xxx

So,this happened yesterday. After having examined the never ending series of patients continuously for hours together at the morning OP. We were finally excused to pleasure our exhausted bodies with lunch.The hospital canteen being so routine as always.We decided to treat ourselves "biryani" at a nearby fancy restaurant. We entered the restaurant being totally aloof of what was waiting for us ahead! It had quiet the satisfying food it was famous for. Meanwhile,we found it strange to find, two "

read more
 So,this happened yesterday.

After having examined the never ending series of patients continuously for hours together at the morning OP. We were finally excused to pleasure our exhausted bodies with lunch.The hospital canteen being so routine as always.We decided to treat ourselves "biryani" at a nearby fancy restaurant.
We entered the restaurant being totally aloof of what was waiting for us ahead!
It had quiet the satisfying food it was famous for. Meanwhile,we found it strange to find, two "

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Jack & Jill - A #ShortStory There was a Guy, who had his car punctured in the middle of the road. There was no help nearby. But at a distance there seemed a house , with light. So he thought, there might be people living in the house. He started walking. Thinking whether they will have Jack to change the tyre.

read more
Jack & Jill - A #ShortStory

There was a Guy, who had his car punctured in the middle of the road. There was no help nearby. 

But at a distance there seemed a house , with light. So he thought, there might be people living in the house. 

He started walking. Thinking whether they will have Jack to change the tyre.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification