tags

Best willpower Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best willpower Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 65 Followers
  • 96 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"They say what doesn't kill ya, Stronger it makes ya, So answer me will ya.. What comes next when I couldn't kill myself ya.. I am on a journey to fulfill ma, Soul my destiny, You may call it Spiritual hysteria Kaelomania, An original.."

They say what doesn't kill ya,
Stronger it makes ya,
So answer me will ya..
What comes next when I couldn't kill myself ya.. 
I am on a journey to fulfill ma, 
Soul my destiny, 
 You may call it 
Spiritual hysteria 
Kaelomania, 
An original..

#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #Rapbattle #freestylerap #Redemption #streetrap #Rap #Win #willpower #Strong #Believe #Motivation #warrior #nojotolike #nojotofollow #nojototop #nojotobest

170 Love
3 Share

""

"Learning to live and love life... Caring for someone brings a sense of Responsibility, Loving someone makes you non self Destructive, Together they make you realize your Worthy of it, Gratitude is all I got, egoless surrender to Almighty.."

Learning to live and love life...
Caring for someone brings a sense of
Responsibility,
Loving someone makes you non self
Destructive,
Together they make you realize your
Worthy of it,
Gratitude is all I got, egoless surrender to
Almighty..

#nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #Inspiration #nevergiveup #riseofphoenix #Love #Happy #Beautiful #Rapper #freestylerap #Rap #Win #willpower #Strong #Believe #Loveyourself #againstallods

159 Love
3 Share

""

"The time I entered the halll It became my arena, Like the one you had for john cena, Industrialised forearms, Vision larger than the hurricane katrina.. Roars louder than katyusha... All to the moment of hysteria.. Sparked by paranoia, But the answers came with ya.. He's not giving up on life, This aint your usual story of being sorry about an ex wife.. adding a bit humor Unheard off.. It is my life, my yard, where I strived, For single breath uptight, Here I do a naked dance to bring gods to life, Oh Gods bless your frikkin blessed child... He's destined to rise.."

The time I entered the halll It became my arena,
Like the one you had for john cena,
Industrialised forearms,
Vision larger than the hurricane katrina..
Roars louder than katyusha...
All to the moment of hysteria..
Sparked by paranoia,
But the answers came with ya..
He's not giving up on life,
This aint your usual story of being sorry about an ex wife.. 
adding a bit humor
Unheard off..
It is my life, my yard, where I strived, 
For single breath uptight, 
Here I do a naked dance to bring gods to life,
Oh Gods bless your frikkin blessed child... 
He's destined to rise..

#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #bhfyp #beastmode #mindset #tbt #bhfyp #giveitall #willpower #Strong #monster #Bringiton #Motivation #warriors #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #Rapbattle #Rap #Win #nojotoapp #nojotolike #nojotofollow #nojototop #nojotobest

153 Love
3 Share

""

"Miracle Always God does not do all miracles,Some miracles also do by our self-confidence and our strong will power."

Miracle  
Always God does not do all miracles,Some miracles also do by our self-confidence and our strong will power.

#Miracle#willpower#Quotes#nasamjhladki

134 Love

""

"I am gonna fly as it were my last ride... Fly ahead of winds my physics just went blind... I am not beheading my own time.. Got my jokes out of tune this time.. But although I may sway to the right... This swayback an experience expensive kind... Can't take away a bit of my dreams outta my sight.. Wearing googles of wounds that calcified.. Can see through in your mighty might.. Come let's fly.."

I am gonna fly as it were my last ride...
Fly ahead of winds my physics just went blind...
I am not beheading my own time..
Got my jokes out of tune this time..
But although I may sway to the right...
This swayback an experience expensive kind...
Can't take away a bit of my dreams outta my sight..
Wearing googles of wounds that calcified..
Can see through in your mighty might..
Come let's fly..

#Air #fly
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #reallife #Travel #Life #storytelling #Rap #Win #willpower #Strong #flexiblity #nojotoenglish #nojotopoetry

106 Love
2 Share