tags

Best willpower Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best willpower Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 46 Followers
  • 79 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Miracle Always God does not do all miracles,Some miracles also do by our self-confidence and our strong will power."

Miracle  
Always God does not do all miracles,Some miracles also do by our self-confidence and our strong will power.

#Miracle#willpower#Quotes#nasamjhladki

91 Love

Show some love 💓💓#motivated
#Quotes
#willpower
#nojotomusic
#Hindi
#nojoto

#shairy #Hindipoem

36 Love

"I feel loved when I find myself the reason of my smile and happiness, the one who inspires and motivates me to do is my will power. I have learnt from my loneliness, my self sufficiency has made me stand alone with dignity, I feel loved everytime because I am me."

I feel loved when I find myself  the reason of my smile and happiness,
the one who inspires and motivates me to do  is my will power.
I have learnt from my loneliness, 
my self sufficiency  has made me stand alone with dignity,
I feel loved everytime because I am me.

#loveforself #SelfMotivation #willpower

59 Love

"खुद से एक वादा कर पक्का कोई इरादा कर मंजिल तेरे कदमों में है तूँ बस इनको इशारा कर। Ankit- Ek Ehsas"

खुद से एक वादा कर
पक्का कोई इरादा कर

मंजिल तेरे कदमों में है
तूँ बस इनको इशारा कर।
Ankit- Ek Ehsas

#willpower #believeinyourself #thinkpositive #BePositive #motivationalquotes #Ankit_Ek_Ehsas #nojotohindi

13 Love

"if your the one who makes an opinion about someone... because someone... told you that someone's handsome or lonesome../ even when you haven't met that person in person.... THEN I AM NOT SORRY FOR BEING ANYTHING YOU WISH TO WRITE IN YOUR DIARY"

if your the one who makes an opinion
about someone...
because someone...
told you that someone's
handsome or lonesome../
even when you haven't met that person in person....
THEN I AM NOT SORRY
FOR BEING ANYTHING
YOU WISH TO WRITE IN YOUR DIARY

Judge me? F U #dontgiveup
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #Inspiration #Rap #Win #willpower #Strong #monster #Bringiton #Motivation

62 Love
1 Share