Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Intact Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Intact Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about intact meaning in hindi, intact meaning, display intact meaning 210, define intact 210, intact meaning in tamil,

• 5 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satish Chandra

Mischievously loving, insanely teasing
and ultimately caring is one of the best
methods to remain concrete and intact
in a relationship.  #YQbaba

#RelationshipGoals

#Intact #Concrete #Insane #Love

#FreakySatty

Drg

The refurbished parts of me know the feeling of being broken and the parts that are still intact are eager to fall in love again  #refurbished #broken #intact #yqbaba

Abhisar Godara

Lesser you speak 
more you "Impact" in life.
More your speak 
lesser you "Intact" in life.

©Abhisar Godara #Inspiration #lifegoals #yourquote  #intact #impact 

#apjabdulkalam

Divya Bhavsar

#Broken #CTL

read more
Broken  intact ENOUGH to take care of  my chaos,
intact ENOUGH to handle the mess of my mind,
intact ENOUGH to bear this storm of life,
and determined ENOUGH to find my PURPOSE! #broken #CTL

Princi Mishra

A LETTER TO TELL THAT WE KNOW How difficult it would have been for families to see their loved ones being left to just a few pages and words. This is something we cannot afford to forget, I believe we as Indians must write letters to our soldiers and army to once in a while tell them, A LETTER TO TELL THAT WE KNOW "That we know, appreciate, acknowledge, respect, and are thankful with all our heart for what they sacrifice and go through, what their families and dear ones go through in order to #nojotoquotes #nojotothoughts #princimishraquotes #a_moment_of_life #kargilvijaydiwas

read more
"A Letter To Soldiers" A LETTER TO TELL THAT WE KNOW How difficult it would have been for families to see their loved ones being left to just a few pages and words. This is something we cannot afford to forget, I believe we as Indians must write letters to our soldiers and army to once in a while tell them,

A LETTER TO TELL THAT WE KNOW

"That we know, appreciate, acknowledge, respect, and are thankful with all our heart for what they sacrifice and go through, what their families and dear ones go through in order to

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification