Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Peice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Peice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pei in tamil, pei ne kachinghon, hello naan pei pesuren full movie, pei padam video, pei padam tamil full movie,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Skh

Prita

There comes a time, When you feel your self less worthy and begin to blame yourself for whatever is happening bad to your life, You forget that not always that happens wrong is a result of your actions, words or decision. When you underestimate your potential strengths, Because you have heard your parents, friends, relative say " You are of no good " and your mind starts accepting it..... When you start ignoring the good and focus more on negative vibes, When you know things are getting better #Mind #Heart #Care #letter #Yourself #innersoul #Peice

read more
Sab thik hai!
Yeh kehte hue bhi, dil sehma hua sa hai.....

Sab thik ho jaayega !
Yeh sochte hue bhi, dimaag zara dara hua sa hai.......

There comes a time,
When you feel your self less worthy and begin to blame yourself for whatever is happening bad to your life,
You forget that not always that happens wrong is a result of your actions, words or decision.
When you underestimate your potential strengths, 
Because you have heard your parents, friends, relative say " You are of no good " and your mind starts accepting it.....
When you start ignoring the good and focus more on negative vibes, 
When you know things are getting better

Abundance

#peace #Peicenojoto

read more
jarurat mein log aksar merey pass aatey hai.....iski shikayat nahi hai...mujhey..
koi to puchey mallika tum itni shant kyun ho gayi.....

©dilo❤️ ki mallika #peace #peice#nojoto

VKD KAPIL

#Peice #story

read more
ये जो इन्सान से नज़र आते हैं
सब परेशान से नज़र आते हैं..
सुकूं के बारे सोचें कहीं तो
बस श्मसान ही नज़र आते हैं!
                                         -VKD #Peice

Bint-e- Sardaran

read more
larkia 1 decoration peice h jin ki nomaish un k kj zara bary hony pr hi shoro kr di jati h phr kj nawab zady aaty h in nomaisho ka jaiza laty h  or jo decoration peice dil fareeb ho us pr apny naam ki mohar laga k sari zindagi k liay us ko apny ghr ma saja daty h................. by Misbah

@imgpmahi

Yeah I'm ! I'm the bluddy piece of sin . Then what's mah mistake....? That I'm a piece of sin ! ... I'm also as same as your kids . I too wanna play like them ! Bt why you all deprived me ?

read more
Yeah I'm !
I'm the bluddy piece of sin.
Then what's mah mistake?
That I'm a piece of sin !

-pls do read caption #NojotoQuote Yeah I'm !
I'm the bluddy piece of sin .
Then what's mah mistake....?
That I'm a piece of sin !
I'm also as same as your kids .
I too wanna play like them !
Bt why you all deprived me ?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification