Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Cave Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Cave Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about allegory of the cave, wallpaper cave love shayari, love shayari wallpaper cave, we find cave painting in, nick cave and the bad seeds youtube 10,

• 15 Followers
  • 67 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

bindhu

mute video

Aditya Anjan

चेरापूंजी #Enjoy #Nature #Cave #hills #ज़िन्दगी

read more
mute video

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#Heart #Silence #Cave image created by Bing

read more
I walk through the silent cave
 of my heart
 to meet myself.

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #heart #Silence #cave 
image created by Bing

Sherlock Doyle

As the entrance of the cave closed, I realized that I was about to be digested alive. #Underwater #Cave #Diving #Beautiful #Smile #baby #devil #Unexpected

read more
The underwater cave looked beautiful through the scuba glasses.

But I didn't expect to find a smiling baby there.
 As the entrance of the cave closed, I realized that I was about to be digested alive.

#underwater #cave #diving #beautiful #smile #baby #devil #unexpected

Sherlock Doyle

The devil said I can only meet you as long as I stand in the shadows of the cave.
I can't be here always, but I've a pickaxe, a shovel, a truck and a plan.

If I can't take you away, I'll take the cave instead.

Stone by stone.
Shadow by shadow.

What'd you do to take them away?

#devil #cave #trapped #shadow #trick #alwaystogether #trickinglife #backfromthedark

Amit Jotwani

Come, dwell in my cave,                                     let our vitals meet,                                             use skin as a medium,                                         for transfer of heat.                                             We'll sing songs of love,                                     from ancient times,                                              when longing for a lover,                                   was visible in yearning eyes.                                  Let's fire up the night,                                           with our raucous tune,                                         orbit the galaxy,                                                    explore our personal moon.  #cave #heat #vitals #skin #tune #moon #galaxy #eyes #longing #love #yearning #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

कृष्णा

#Cave...🏒 #विचार

read more
O wave 
do not try to enter
in my cave...
there is an another story
i kept it in...
recently gathered calmness..
grateful for solitude
with an enthusiastic
attitude..💔

©Krishna #cave...🏒

Anil shyam

बोलती गुफा #storytelling #story #Trending #Cave #viral इंडियन बेवड़ा महाकाल आर एस बैरागी Motivator Reeta Tahsin Ahmad Vijay ki diary

read more
mute video

Akshay Vasu

The cave and the journey #Cave #Journey #akshayvasu #Inspiration #Motivation #Fears #poem

read more
Everything was usual when I started the journey into that cave. I was happy, tapping my feet when I began. But after someday, I noticed how the smell of that whole place changed, and how sticky that ground under my feet got. That's when I lit a candle in that darkness. The place was not what I saw when I had started. It was made of flesh and blood of the ones it had consumed already. I turned around to run back, but the doors behind me had closed already. I kept walking and eventually noticed the air was filled with the poison too, and it consumed the light I had too. I was not the one who would give up. I kept walking while learning to survive, breathing the same air, and consuming the walls of flesh. I've come too far now, and there is blood all over me. I am not sure if it's mine or someone else's who gave up in this place. But I know one thing, until I see the light again, I will keep walking.

©Akshay Vasu The cave and the journey

#cave #journey #akshayvasu #inspiration #motivation #fears

Silent Waves

Once upon a time An angel came to my cave. 
And in no time he started exploring my cave.
Soon he left abruptly leaving me alone.
I guess I am broken.
Or maybe not.
I don't know.
All I know is I am still in a cave.
Broken or unbroken.
I don't know. #life#poetry#love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification